Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Night Crew Xmas Eve- HO HO HO

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Whats up guys, any good Christmas plans? It finally started snowing here, still fluish but slowly getting better.

yoshia-family-christmas-photo.jpg

Gjb70

Aug 1, 2015
Merry Christmas all. I'm hoping to get the 6 year old to bed soon so I can get some sleep. Killing time looking for some more of these things. Picked these up yesterday:
acbdb42a6a25295a7b25a538ce27e543.jpg
ac4fabf150fe29fd55dafaf44aba55ae.jpg
8df40f8b419935ec013af701c9d72881.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
evening. been an eventful weekend so far with pickups and secret santa. it's white here, only because of ice and massive frost. supposed to snow tomorrow.
merry Christmas eve everyone

Gjb70

Aug 1, 2015
Do you guys give any of your young kids baseball card presents? or are they not into that yet...

My 6 year old stepson has showed a little interest in cards in the past couple of years I've been around him but would likely not be thrilled with cards for presents yet, but I'll keep working on him. My son was born in April and I plan on trying to get him into collecting early. I just started collecting modern stuff this year and plan on keeping up with new releases to hopefully get him into it. I also stocked up on 2017 releases because I thought it might be something he would think was cool at some point. There were 6 Topps Now cards on the day he was born, and I picked up other TN cards throughout the year. Also picked up almost 20 different sets, Topps and Bowman issues, and snagged RCs and autos of lots of current players. Just kind of made a 2017 time capsule to put back for him. If he is into cards one day, I think it will be a cool present.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
The three year old fell asleep at 9:30. Been getting everything ready since.

We haven’t had any presents under the tree yet. Didn’t even start wrapping until today.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
My three year old absolutely loves cards. She’s all about them.

We sit and watch YouTube breaks on my phone all the time. Whether it be WWE or baseball, she asks me to watch all the time.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Well it looks like the future of cardboard collecting is bright. . . and [MENTION=4428]MrMet[/MENTION] is lucky there are no collectors in his house because they would be asking for NYY cards right about now! :lol: zing!

Members online

Latest posts