Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

slaneyjason

Feb 19, 2012
At least some of these Score series have two cards, don't know if its all of the series do.

1998 Score Rookies and Traded RTPP31 Jim Thome.jpg
1998 Score Rookies and Traded RTPP101 Juan Encarnacion Rookie.jpg
1998 Score Rookies and Traded RTPP143 Paul Konerko Rookie.jpg

Hey I need your address so I can ship you my left nut for that Thome! If you want to part with it, lmk...

uniquebaseballcards

Nov 12, 2008
These were (almost) embarrassingly inexpensive actually. Sorry to say I'm not moving anything, but given there are (likely) a couple of these out there it will show up again... because just about everything pops up on eBay.

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
I was wondering about these and looking for some info from maybe, [MENTION=1983]onionring9[/MENTION], on the auto'd versions:
1998-1999 Monty Sheldon Art Cards

Sheldon.jpg

I am not sure how the auto'd ones got around, if he just randomly did it. I know Onionring9 talked to the guy, and Monty sent him a set plus an auto'd McGwire version.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Hey guys, are the 1997 topps pro shooters marbles on the checklist?

They are on the Beckett site but not part of player checklists for some reason. There are other examples of this... Like the vending machine cards, etc.

I'm contacting Beckett to get them added because they are there but not registering.

carrsallstars

Sep 16, 2009
1997 Collector's Choice Teams - INDIANS

I just landed one of these- did not have a Manny. This issue books for nothing but they can be tough to track down singles of...
If anybody needs their player (except for the Giles) PM me your address.

IMG-9.jpg
IMG_0001-3.jpg

1997 Collector's Choice Teams - INDIANS
CI Cleveland Indians Logo CL
CI1 Brian Giles
CI2 Omar Vizquel
CI3 Julio Franco
CI4 Orel Hershiser
CI5 Charles Nagy
CI6 Matt Williams
CI7 Jose Mesa
CI8 Sandy Alomar Jr.
CI9 Jim Thome
CI10 David Justice
CI11 Marquis Grissom
CI12 Chad Ogea
CI13 Manny Ramirez

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI
Finally have these in hand:

img652.jpg

Picked up all three cheap, for less than 5% of what these would go for. I know these aren't as hard to find as the redemptions, but there's not one completed I can find on ebay. I keep hoping I'll stumble on a full S2 Retail redemption set at a show...

clarkfan

Sep 15, 2009
Finally have these in hand:

img652.jpg

Picked up all three cheap, for less than 5% of what these would go for. I know these aren't as hard to find as the redemptions, but there's not one completed I can find on ebay. I keep hoping I'll stumble on a full S2 Retail redemption set at a show...

You should do pretty well with them. I've sold quite a few over the years in the $11 to $30. Most I've ever sold them for was $75 for the 2 card set, but definitely worth more than price guide. Silver's are the king though.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts