Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

WTTF Dwight Howard

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cakjerseys27

Nov 1, 2013
Hey all. My daughter just saw Dwight Howard on a Disney show. Since she is interested in collecting ( only Bears, White Sox, Cubs, and Packers ) she asked if I had any of his cards. Sadly, I do not. If anyone has any base or low priced stuff of his, please let me kno. I have a few baseball prospects and football cards I could trade for them. Thanks.

AutoSetsNBA

Feb 3, 2014
I've got some of his commons, and stuff I could send your way. Mssg me, and let me know where to send them. I don't need anything back, it'll just be a handful of commons, and inserts but anything makes a kid happy right? HMU, and I'll send them out.

cakjerseys27

Nov 1, 2013
I've got some of his commons, and stuff I could send your way. Mssg me, and let me know where to send them. I don't need anything back, it'll just be a handful of commons, and inserts but anything makes a kid happy right? HMU, and I'll send them out.

Pm sent. Thank you.

Stryk

Aug 7, 2008
Pm me your addy. I might have some I might not, but will send them your way if I got some.

Members online