Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

------Saturday Morning 10-4 Thread------

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
First one of these I've ever started...

Morning all, raining like crazy out there, not going to make for a fun day of work at all...

Juan Gris

May 23, 2013
Columbus, OH
Morning.

I'm about 10 minutes away from clocking out on this OT shift and getting some sleep before the Buckeyes play the Terrapins at Noon.

Houstonmustangracer

Sep 23, 2014
Spring, Tx.
Morning all. Expecting another 80+ degree poolside October day in the great state of Texas.

*runs and hides from everyone already freezing their butts off up north*

;-) Ya'll have a great weekend!

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Morning all. Expecting another 80+ degree poolside October day in the great state of Texas.

Morning all. Snowed here last night. Nothing sticking, but it's still snow. Windy as hell and low / mid 30's right now. Outstanding ...

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
mid 50's nice football weather for my kids . Will be a sad day where we are playing due to a wreck last night killing two and more in hospitals .

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
A man was very proud of his guard dog, he would leave it to roam free in the garden to sow the world his house was guarded. One day a woman knocked at his door. “Is that your big dog outside?” Wondering how she had got past him he said: “Yes why?” She said "I’m sorry but my dog just killed him!” “What?” Roared the man “What kind of dog have you got?” “A Peke” Replied the woman. “A Peke? How could that little thing kill my big fine guard dog?” “I think it got stuck in his throat!” replied the woman.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all about to head out for the day with my mom. We will be stopping by the LCS today. I might get a few packs or something small since there isn't really anything out there right now that I'm really itching to bust

Bootstraps9

Feb 4, 2014

I'm actually wearing long sleeves today for the first time!!! Texas fall/winter definitely make up for the summer, which was stunningly nice this year actually.

And good morning everybody! No cable or internet this morning... Could be a long day

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Gonna be listing this on some Facebook groups for sale. Would give a better deal to an MTer.

Any interest?

View attachment 41488

could you pm me a price. Interested, having a hard time with a few choices lately.

Morning everyone.
[MENTION=4428]MrMet[/MENTION], have you had it looked at? I broke my middle finger back in march. Went to the doc after two weeks and confirmed it. Bones healed but in the process I need an MRI on it now as the tendons are all jacked up. Causing the knuckle to be 1/2 as big as it should be. And the finger stiff and weak.

Latest posts