Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

********Good Morning Thread ~ Christmas Eve ~ Thursday 12/24********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Good morning everyone. I wish you all the best with your loved ones at tonight's dinner.

And to all!!!!!
We make a combination of traditions
My wife's side is Slovak/Ukrainian, so we do Barley/pea soup, Lima bean with prunes soup, potatoes, Cabbage with mushrooms and fish.
My Sicilian/Italian side is "The Seven Fishes" so we are making Salmon, Shrimp, Scallops, Swordfish, Flounder, Crabcakes and Calamari.
The French side contributes lots of wine:D

Followed by a 20 yr old Port.

Then we open presents:p

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Horrible time of year for this to be released! I do not need to spend more money but these are pretty
et6675cf.jpeg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Afternoon all... @lonesomeeagle , I'm hoping my wife bought that for my Xmas gift, or the brunette variation (or both)

Ryan

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Afternoon
Hope everyone's had a great day. I'm off work a couple hours early so that's a bonus. Otherwise have a last minute trip to the store to do then absolutely nothing until lunch tomorrow.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
My uncle thinks he's getting a 20v Black and Decker drill from me. Little does he know...
1451001355023.jpg

Members online

Latest posts