Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Morning Thread ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^1/11

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Would anyone be able to help me out with an ebay auction? The listing says the seller does not offer shipping to Canada, so I cannot bid on it. Here's the link: http://www.ebay.ca/itm/271365447669?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649 It's a lot from the New York Anti-Smoking promotion card set. I'm hoping that maybe a Jeter or NY collector would be interested in splitting the lot. I'm really only interested in the Olerud, so I'd pay for half and you can keep the other cards. Please PM me if interested. Thanks!

hoopster3977

Jun 22, 2010
Upper Peninsula
Howdy everyone. I was able to purchase some really nice Cubs spring training tickets this morning when they went on sale. Purchased the Dodgers vs Cubs March 14th, and Angels vs Cubs March 17th. Row 12 behind the 3B for the Dodgers, and lawn seats for the Angels. Tickets are going fast!

Alex, I have an extra ticket for you for the Dodgers game, it's on Friday afternoon, so make plans if you can. I have 10 tickets for each game, no women allowed for these events, only watching females with dark glasses. No women (wives) are coming along this year.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Didn't scan all of them , this was from one dealer . Most going to local stadium to sell , only one for PC [Rauch auto ]

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
Howdy everyone. I was able to purchase some really nice Cubs spring training tickets this morning when they went on sale. Purchased the Dodgers vs Cubs March 14th, and Angels vs Cubs March 17th. Row 12 behind the 3B for the Dodgers, and lawn seats for the Angels. Tickets are going fast!

Alex, I have an extra ticket for you for the Dodgers game, it's on Friday afternoon, so make plans if you can. I have 10 tickets for each game, no women allowed for these events, only watching females with dark glasses. No women (wives) are coming along this year.

Thanks man! What is the date?

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
Alex, the Dodger/Cubs game is on Friday March 14th. I'll be in town from March 12th-March 19th. Now to find some tee times................

I think I will be back in town on the 11th of March. Dates are not firm yet as the schedule has already been pushed out 1 month. I will definitely keep you posted. man. Thanks again!

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
Art : after first year it gets easier not smoking . I quit 6/10 ------------------------- 1970 . I will ask to smell a newly opened pack sometimes but hate the smell of lit ones .
Dano ; if you want IP minor leaguers COME SEE ME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! even the ticket will be on me .
Alex ; that's an UGLY LEG --- now those on FB you know should be lots better - I won't list names there's to many

I have some good looking friends!

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana

Should have let me know, now that I'm a Cubs season ticket holder I could have gotten your spring training tickets early

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts