Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What did you buy with the 5x Ebay Bucks?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
Bought a few Christmas gifts but nothing for me yet. I still have 9 hours left.

$41 back so far, im up to $53.51 that should buy me a nice Harper in January.

Anyone else taking advantage?

cbrandtw

Sep 12, 2008
Daphne, AL

I picked this beauty up. Looking for more tonight though.
$_12.JPG

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
With the 5x deal and a best offer accepted I grabbed this:
image-20.jpg

Fits my rainbow with the real 1/1:
1999UltimateVictoryRainbow.jpg

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
I never get these. Must be the really busy buyers. I average 10-12 purchases a month sometimes less. Especially lately where I have 8 since the last bucks cert was given out

Rabs

Jan 25, 2011
Land O Lakes, FL
I've gotten this several times recently. I believe it only works if you PAY for the card during the promotion, not just win an auction or buy it now. Correct me if I'm wrong though. I haven't purchased anything yesterday or today yet but might later tonight.

maxe0213

Oct 10, 2012
California and Oregon for school
I've gotten this several times recently. I believe it only works if you PAY for the card during the promotion, not just win an auction or buy it now. Correct me if I'm wrong though. I haven't purchased anything yesterday or today yet but might later tonight.

Yeah you gotta pay for it. You only get ebay bucks once you pay for a card anyways so I don't know why it would be assumed that if you win during the time you get the bucks even if you don't pay.

Some nice cards in this thread. I am looking at maybe grabbing a dynasty card this evening. Polanco, Walker and Longoria are on my watch list.

Rabs

Jan 25, 2011
Land O Lakes, FL
Yeah you gotta pay for it. You only get ebay bucks once you pay for a card anyways so I don't know why it would be assumed that if you win during the time you get the bucks even if you don't pay.

Some nice cards in this thread. I am looking at maybe grabbing a dynasty card this evening. Polanco, Walker and Longoria are on my watch list.

Yeah true I guess it always only works after you pay so it's the same as usual.

maxe0213

Oct 10, 2012
California and Oregon for school
Bought an Alex Jackson base chrome auto so far... but I'm itching to buy something else today
Me too. Haven't bought anything but absolutely scoured ebay for any PC's. Yankees, Eagles, Gardner, Immaculate. Even looked for some sweet Triple Threads or Dynasty. Couldn't find anything.

Bid on a Rafael Furcal 1/1 Triple Threads Laundry Tag All Star Booklet that I really wanted to win but it went for a dollar over my high. UGH>

D-Lite

Nov 10, 2010
SF Peninsula
I've picked up some nice additions to my 1953 Bowman Color set. I'll post those soon enough, but I'm still on the prowl with these 3+ hours to go...

Members online

Latest posts