Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Topps just sent this brag image on 2017 Topps Inception

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
WOWZERS

judge.pngseger.pngtrout.png

https://www.topps.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/2017-Topps-Inception-Checklist.pdf

Topps Inception Baseball hits shelves on May 19 with dynamic cards featuring a slew of autographs and player-worn relics.

Inception Baseball was born out of the previously popular Topps and Bowman products that featured stars on the rise – and Inception Baseball is no different. Aaron Judge, Andrew Benintendi and other top rookies are featured in this stunning set.

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
I mean, without branding logos I can't tell you what set any card made in the last 10 years is from aside from Flagship. I can narrow down A&G but could never guess the year. It may resemble over seas sets but to me it also looks like every Topps premium brand in the last decade

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
I mean, without branding logos I can't tell you what set any card made in the last 10 years is from aside from Flagship. I can narrow down A&G but could never guess the year. It may resemble over seas sets but to me it also looks like every Topps premium brand in the last decade

Was this not inevitable though?

Sent from my LG-H830 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013

That's funny , exactly my thoughts. I have no idea what brand/year anything is. That doesn't mean the cards don't look nice, but if someone told me there were from 2015 Product A, I'd say ok.

Ryan
Will Clark / Mike Brown Collector

Members online

No members online now.