Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

And Twins! (The Twins talk and pick-up thread).

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Well here is my big Christmas present that I bought for myself. I'm proud to have one, especially since he won't wear one ever again. Since my phone takes horrible pictures it is signed "Denard Span 2011 Game Worn" Needless to say, my card collection will have to take a short break since this was spendy for a college student :lol:

I would also like to thank Chris for helping me obtain it. Without him, I would not have this in my collection
2012-12-24_16-34-37_603.jpg

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
Well here is my big Christmas present that I bought for myself. I'm proud to have one, especially since he won't wear one ever again. Since my phone takes horrible pictures it is signed "Denard Span 2011 Game Worn" Needless to say, my card collection will have to take a short break since this was spendy for a college student :lol:

I would also like to thank Chris for helping me obtain it. Without him, I would not have this in my collection
2012-12-24_16-34-37_603.jpg

WOW, sweeeeeeeeeet jersey :-o
Congrats :-D

devin

Aug 7, 2008
Chatfield, Minnesota
this came in the mail today
i decided to go along with my twins mvp inscription balls(if i can land a mauer, killer, and carew)
i am going to put their topps card from the year they won in a case with them
1226121647.jpg

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
Just made a great IP trade with Hoagie on the Pat Neshek boards, all Cuddyer items both ways

I traded:
07 Game Used grey jersey, signed
09 BP hat, unsigned

I received:
11 All Star jersey, signed and inscribed
03 Game Used rose colored bat, signed and inscribed
11 Game Used Wrist Guard, signed
Game Used pants, not sure of the year

Both of us were very happy with the trade

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
[MENTION=2222]pac_rat_76[/MENTION] sent me a Glen Perkins auto, and I got it in the mail today!

Believe it or not, I don't have the one he sent.

I also got in a Topps Chrome AU from the free thread, if I haven't mentioned that before. The 2007 Topps Chrome AU is the card that started my collection.

jtrinaldi

May 31, 2012
Just talked to someone who bought a Willingham jersey from the Twins, he said that it costed $500. Hope that most of the other jerseys don't come close to that

jtrinaldi

May 31, 2012
I'm assuming Perkins will be around $300 again this year.

I will hold off until this summer when they want $150 for them. I'll get another one.
They go down that much? If I end up coming up, I don't plan on spending money on any players other than Mauer and Morneau. Otherwise Ill be hitting up the Dealers tables/Team shop hard, with a few stops to the prospect lines.

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
Just talked to someone who bought a Willingham jersey from the Twins, he said that it costed $500. Hope that most of the other jerseys don't come close to that
Its Twinsfest, why would they mark them down? They just cleared most stuff out with the garage sale last month.
Span after being traded was still 300 at the sale.
Good luck getting a gamer cheap at twinsfest.

Greg Cleveland

Aug 9, 2008
Eau Claire, Wisconsin, United States
Hey to update the Rolodex, I have info from the following...

Clarkzac
TwinsWin
WolfmanAlfredo
jsczech
TGutta
Musial Collector
55_Marlins_sp
devin
TBTwinsFan

If you still want in, PM me your addy, ph.# (optional) and specifics for your Twins collection. If you have no idea what I'm talking about, I'm composing a Twins collectors rolodex that will be for our eyes only. I'll let it go through the weekend, then get it sent out Sunday or Monday.

On the collecting front, I bought a couple of Gaetti 90 Leaf buybacks (from BrentandBecca, no less.) Got the Red 1/1, (my first for Gary) and a Gold 5/5. Will post scans when they come in. Anybody see any other buybacks, let me know. If there are autos out there, I suspect they will be numbered to 8 (his uni #) so pretty limited, and I will want one.

showoff

Aug 8, 2009

Clarkzac
TwinsWin
WolfmanAlfredo
jsczech
TGutta
Musial Collector
55_Marlins_sp
devin
TBTwinsFan

If you still want in, PM me your addy, ph.# (optional) and specifics for your Twins collection. If you have no idea what I'm talking about, I'm composing a Twins collectors rolodex that will be for our eyes only. I'll let it go through the weekend, then get it sent out Sunday or Monday.

On the collecting front, I bought a couple of Gaetti 90 Leaf buybacks (from BrentandBecca, no less.) Got the Red 1/1, (my first for Gary) and a Gold 5/5. Will post scans when they come in. Anybody see any other buybacks, let me know. If there are autos out there, I suspect they will be numbered to 8 (his uni #) so pretty limited, and I will want one.

I really like the increased BuyBacks now. I haven't bought any but they look a lot better than a card with a huge sticker over them. Congrats on the Pickups.

jtrinaldi

May 31, 2012

Clarkzac
TwinsWin
WolfmanAlfredo
jsczech
TGutta
Musial Collector
55_Marlins_sp
devin
TBTwinsFan

My Twins collection is coming to an end now that the A's are in Beloit,I will not be participating in this.

flightposite

Aug 7, 2008

Clarkzac
TwinsWin
WolfmanAlfredo
jsczech
TGutta
Musial Collector
55_Marlins_sp
devin
TBTwinsFan

Gaetti is not in the auto set.

Latest posts