Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

I am Kirby Puckett's nephew: Night Crew EP 36

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

OhioCollectibles

Aug 28, 2008
[MENTION=1763]moxacaine[/MENTION] EZTechTodd just completed the entire Cracked Ice in all 3 sets tonight.

I collect Chet Lemon

petMonster

Jan 20, 2012
Anybody here know former member Pete Olsen (username AlbYanks)? He used to collect Jeter and Cano, I believe. Just wondering if he still collects, and if so, is anybody in touch with him?

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
Nah, we are too far north and to the east of the storm. We were initially in its path but everything changed. We may get an inch or two of rain and maybe some gusty winds in the 25MPH range but thats about it. Unless something goes crazy we should be fine.

petMonster

Jan 20, 2012
Nah, we are too far north and to the east of the storm. We were initially in its path but everything changed. We may get an inch or two of rain and maybe some gusty winds in the 25MPH range but thats about it. Unless something goes crazy we should be fine.

That's good. Seems like it's going to be a hectic hurricane season, so hopefully you make it through the year ok. I love Florida and I used to want to live there (when I was a kid), but not anymore. I don't know how people can deal with these storms every so many years.

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
I appreciate the kind words. We seem to have a threat every year. Last year was Matthew and that was an interesting time. The flooding after the storm was what really did alot of damage. We had Irene a few years ago. I have gone thru quite a few storms in my day. Hmmmm, I think I'll look up how many I've been thru since I've been born. BRB....research time!

Status
Not open for further replies.