Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
Thanks

I'm happy to join a place where I can share my collection with people that actually appreciate it. My fiance pretends to get excited about my pickups but its not the same as people that truly enjoy cards.

Dan

budvandall

Mar 11, 2012
Myrtle Beach, SC
Thanks

I'm happy to join a place where I can share my collection with people that actually appreciate it. My fiance pretends to get excited about my pickups but its not the same as people that truly enjoy cards.

Dan

At least she pretends to enjoy your cards. My wife just gets a bored look on her face when I try that. lol. Welcome!

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
At least she pretends to enjoy your cards. My wife just gets a bored look on her face when I try that. lol. Welcome!

LOL, I remember mine once writting on a Phone book back in the early 90's , No More Bacseball Cards

well I dont have her no more, but do have my cards

Dec 10, 2008
Opened this one up today:

1997-Grand-Finale.jpg

Nice price! 1997 SPx Mark McGwire Gold Parallel SPX38 Athletics | eBay

gradedeflator

Mar 31, 2011
Congrats, looks nice! Only thing better for you would have been if Bags was on the mirror side.

Thought I'd share these bad boys--was able to work out a deal with boardmembers for them (Piazza from George, the Pedro from Ross aka BunchoBull)

That would be me. Looking forward to getting that one.

Dan

RustyGreerFan

Jun 10, 2010
Gastonia, NC
Wow, nice cards! I didn't even know you had those! Looks like print lines were an issue with most of them.

This Ripken had them, but was the best card I ever had. I flipped it for a big profit to kickstart my return to the hobby. I've regretted selling it ever since, although it maybe had to happen.

rustygreerfan-albums-super-sweet-90-s-cards-picture4893-1998-pinnacle-team-pinnacle-mirror-gold-cal-ripken-jr-25.jpg

Then I bought this Lofton - cost me an arm and a leg because of a bidding war with a board member. It does not have print lines, but I also noticed the card stock wasn't as thick as the Ripken and the coating on the mirror side wasn't as glorious.

rustygreerfan-albums-super-sweet-90-s-cards-picture4891-1998-pinnacle-team-pinnacle-mirror-gold-kenny-lofton-25.jpg

timtom

Apr 24, 2013
Nashville, TN
Agreed, but I've only seen that one pop up once and at the time I thought the price was crazy, and I had a lot less money. In retrospect the price was reasonable and I wish I had gone after quality rather than quantity.

Dan

Congrats, looks nice! Only thing better for you would have been if Bags was on the mirror side.

Thought I'd share these bad boys--was able to work out a deal with boardmembers for them (Piazza from George, the Pedro from Ross aka BunchoBull)

Members online

Latest posts