Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

☆☆☆☆☆ Thursday Morning Thread 4-3 ☆☆☆☆☆

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning guys. Only one more night of little to no sleep. I really hope that the doctor can help me out with this reaction.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Good Morning Gents! Slight drizzle outside this morning but the sun has been coming out mid afternoon lately which is great to see. Off to work soon and it is my work week's humpday today.

Look at the bright side...

The Astros are 2-0! I'm overjoyed by this!

Almost as good as the M's ;) I'm so happy to see them sweep the Angels...and even more happy to see 26 runs over three games spread out evenly :)

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Good morning men. Raining hard here, going to be a soggy one.

Luck was on my side yesterday, won a $100 Amazon e-gift card from a magazine survey I did. I'd been thinking about trying geocaching this year, so I used the gift card to buy a handheld GPS. Me and the boys will be "treasure hunting" soon! Anyone ever try geocaching?

10014623_10203677442275734_1679514655_n.jpg

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Just completed painting the bedroom ceiling. No disasters!!! Going out later to purchase the wall paint, for Friday night.
DANNY

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Good day fellas.

I need some good ole' fashion MT advice.

I mentioned this a couple days ago, but I purchased a Wii and 2 Wiimotes for my mom's birthday present. I wanted to keep it basic, just to see if she liked it at all, but my Nintendo knowledge stops a the Wii. I have no clue what's good, what's not so good, what's in the middle.

Anyway, I want to look for a couple games. I'm not wanting to spend a ton of money either, any suggestions?

I'm open to anything, but I want games that anyone could play and enjoy, so preferably no RPGs or stuff like that.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010

Luck was on my side yesterday, won a $100 Amazon e-gift card from a magazine survey I did. I'd been thinking about trying geocaching this year, so I used the gift card to buy a handheld GPS. Me and the boys will be "treasure hunting" soon! Anyone ever try geocaching?

Brad, my dad and I did geocaching quite a bit when I was in middle school. We always had a blast doing it. My favorite ones were the ones with multiple steps/stops before finding the endpoint

Good day fellas.

I mentioned this a couple days ago, but I purchased a Wii and 2 Wiimotes for my mom's birthday present. I wanted to keep it basic, just to see if she liked it at all, but my Nintendo knowledge stops a the Wii. I have no clue what's good, what's not so good, what's in the middle.

Anyway, I want to look for a couple games. I'm not wanting to spend a ton of money either, any suggestions?

I'm open to anything, but I want games that anyone could play and enjoy, so preferably no RPGs or stuff like that.

Get Super Mario Bros. and look into MarioKart as well. Its tough not to like the Mario games

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
Good day fellas.

In my experience, older people don't usually venture beyond the Wii sports game that comes with the system.

But as was said, Mario Kart and Mario Party are always good fun.

lilcat19

Feb 27, 2014
Columbus, Ohio
Morning all! It's frustrating that I am checking in with you all laid up in a hospital bed. Having my surgery today, will get back to you all later

Prayers for you and the doctor. Hope everything is ok.
[MENTION=3848]TBTwinsFan[/MENTION] my husband got me "Wipeout the Game" for Wii and it's pretty fun. Also pretty funny. Dance games are always fun, also. Just Dance is a pretty good game and really fun when you have people over.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska

Geocaching is tons of fun. Ex fiancé took all the hiking/camping gear

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
In my experience, older people don't usually venture beyond the Wii sports game that comes with the system.

But as was said, Mario Kart and Mario Party are always good fun.

The bowling game for Wii is famously popular among older adults and is often used in nursong homes to help the elderly get some exrcise and socialize. Not that I'm suggesting your mom is that old!! :rolleyes:

- Rodrick

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good afternoon guys. Eating lunch now, then going to pack up to go home later today. Decided to start packing a few things up that I don't need here at school so that when it comes time for the end of the year It isn't too much to take home. Decided to pack up my bobbleheads to go home with me. I plan on getting a new stand put together tonight or tomorrow at home, and they will be displayed on there. Plus, I'd rather take them home when I don't have a bunch of other stuff that could potentially break them

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
We have a Wii. My mom likes to play BoomBlox against the grandkids. I personally LOVE the Pinball Hall of Fame Series that accurately reproduces the play of classic pinball machines (Williams and Gottleib manufactured).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts