Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Does this Albert Pujols card exist?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

frankhardy

Sep 11, 2014
I have a 2007 Topps Factory Set that is a Cardinals version. I am a Cardinals collector and I noticed on the box a card of Albert Pujols that I have never seen before. Does this card exist?

20160525_155852_zpshbec68mv.jpg

mouschi

Featured Contributor, Bridging the Gap, Senior Mem
May 18, 2012
For player collectors, ALL cards exist that are on boxes ... the minute you take scissors to it and put it in a top loader! :)

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
For player collectors, ALL cards exist that are on boxes ... the minute you take scissors to it and put it in a top loader! :)

Good to know I'm not the only one

Sent from my HTCONE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Mighty Bombjack

Aug 7, 2008
I thought this was going to be about the 2002 Topps corrected version. Still haven't seen one of those. Has anybody else?

frankhardy

Sep 11, 2014
I thought this was going to be about the 2002 Topps corrected version. Still haven't seen one of those. Has anybody else?

I have come to the conclusion that the 2002 does not exist. The correction only occurs on the back of the Chrome card, but the Chrome doesn't have the error version.

Now, back to 2007.........

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008

has anyone busted a 2002 christmas factory set to check? I've been so tempted to but haven't and hope someone has beat me to it before making that vaporware conclusion.

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
I don't think the 2002 exists either.

Any reports about it I believe were confused with the Opening Day card.

Sent from my HTCONE using Freedom Card Board mobile app