Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Alphanumeric Baseball Challenge: Final Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cjedmonton

Sep 20, 2009
Great White North
A big thanks to everyone who participated. Here's the final leaderboard with bonus scoring.

Congrats to the following winners:
[MENTION=4929]wigglytuff[/MENTION] (1st) [MENTION=1928]Y4NK335[/MENTION] (2nd) [MENTION=3418]dp33[/MENTION] (3rd) [MENTION=2055]metallicalex777[/MENTION] (Last)

Red: HOF
Blue: Same Ballpark
Green: Same City

leaderboard.jpg

I'll give any stragglers until the end of today to post their scores. Otherwise, the prizes will be distributed as per this posted leaderboard.

Any questions at all, please let me know.This was a lot of fun (if not a bit tedious at the end!). I'd like to host another one in the near future.

Bonus Scoring Breakdown

Top 3 Individual Scores

Last edited:

Y4NK335

Aug 7, 2008
TBD
Looks like I will end up with 3,000 bonus points (2,000 from ballparks, 500 from managers, 500 from bench) :D

This contest has been loads of fun!

nbailey

Apr 2, 2010
Looks like I will end up with 3,000 bonus points (2,000 from ballparks, 500 from managers, 500 from bench) :D

This contest has been loads of fun!

You'll get more than that. Each position has bonus points for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd. After a real quick glance, you will get bonus points for catcher, SP5, and others.

The bonus points are really going to shake it up some more.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Ballparks just killed me lol.... Three of my five were out of range and I got beat for that....

good job guys to the winners (and last place)

thanks for hosting! Really fun and enjoyed every minute of it!

aarne13

Oct 15, 2008
The Permian Basin
Thanks for the contest. Sorry I lagged behind, work really piled on this week.

As a final twist do you reverse the standings?? That would put me at the top. Lol

Casebusters

Aug 14, 2008
Viera, Florida
A big thanks to everyone who participated. Here's the quasi-final leaderboard with bonus scoring.

Red: HOF
Blue: Same Ballpark
Green: Same City

leaderboard.jpg

I'll give any stragglers until the end of today to post their scores. Otherwise, the prizes will be distributed as per this posted leaderboard.

Any questions at all, please let me know.This was a lot of fun (if not a bit tedious at the end!). I'd like to host another one in the near future.

Bonus Scoring Breakdown

Top 3 Individual Scores

GREAT JOB!
Thanks for the cool game and contest!
Would enjoy another contest like this in the future...

cjedmonton

Sep 20, 2009
Great White North
Congrats to the winners:
[MENTION=4929]wigglytuff[/MENTION] (1st) [MENTION=1928]Y4NK335[/MENTION] (2nd) [MENTION=3418]dp33[/MENTION] (3rd) [MENTION=2055]metallicalex777[/MENTION] (Last)

Please send me a PM with your name, mailing address, and email address. We'll discuss the prizes in the PM.

Thanks again, everyone!

dp33

Jun 2, 2009
In agreement with the prior posts - this was a real fun contest. Chris - thanks for all of the thought/work you put into this. You definitely made it easy to participate with the links and everything.

PM sent.

Members online

Latest posts