Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Tony Gwynn...not doing so hot. Hope he can fight through!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
Talked to my cousin who was down at a signing this weekend, and was very solemn in telling me that Gwynn looked like he was having some issues, although no one really specified if that is true. Said it "looked" like he wasn't feeling too hot, and his "stiffness" and "shakiness" as well as his "partial paralysis" looked worse than even 6 months ago. Anyone hear of anything besides rumors (like this one!)?
Hopefully it was just a really bad day...

Anthony

Nov 20, 2008
San Diego area
I saw him Saturday. One of the workers came out and said he was in the middle of some treatments and to just be aware of that. I did notice he was a little shaky, but he was talking to people--much less than usual, though. I shook his hand and thanked him for his autograph and for coming out. A guy on my softball team saw him about a month or two ago at SDSU and said he wasn't looking great. It looks like he's still getting out in the public.

Talked to my cousin who was down at a signing this weekend, and was very solemn in telling me that Gwynn looked like he was having some issues, although no one really specified if that is true. Said it "looked" like he wasn't feeling too hot, and his "stiffness" and "shakiness" as well as his "partial paralysis" looked worse than even 6 months ago. Anyone hear of anything besides rumors (like this one!)?
Hopefully it was just a really bad day...

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
Middle of some treatments...so maybe it was just a "bad day" and not a sign of what's to come! I can hope! Thanks for the Info!

Members online