Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

WTTF NEED ONLY 6 2014 BOWMAN CHROME MINI REFRACTORS TO COMPLETE SET- HELP??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bmp1971

Jun 8, 2010
New Hampshire
I have 44 and need 6 for the set. I'm willing to trade doubles for the ones I need.

I NEED BUXTON, FREEMAN, HAMILTON, CABRERA, SANO, AND CESPEDES

Last edited:

Bootstraps9

Feb 4, 2014
Meadows, Bryant, Russell, correa, strasburg, Yelich, goldy are the guys I have. They are listed on the bay right now as a lot but is be happy to work with you here if you want. Offering anything other than the dupe minis?

Last edited:

bmp1971

Jun 8, 2010
New Hampshire
Meadows, Bryant, Russell, correa, strasburg, Yelich, goldy are the guys I have. They are listed on the bay right now as a lot but is be happy to work with you here if you want. Offering anything other than the dupe minis?

I have Goldschmidt's mini, but do need those others. Are you looking for 2014 Bowman Chrome?

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
Heaney
Meadows
Pujols
Correa
Yelich
Bryant
Zimmer
Appel
Bumgarner
Wacha
Strasburg

Have these. All available. I'm not gonna try to finish the set. I'm done buying that ****

bmp1971

Jun 8, 2010
New Hampshire
Heaney
Meadows
Pujols
Correa
Yelich
Bryant
Zimmer
Appel
Bumgarner
Wacha
Strasburg

Have these. All available. I'm not gonna try to finish the set. I'm done buying that ****

Josh-- don't need the Yelich, but thanks or the others. Do you need any Stanton ref relics from 2011 Bowman Sterling? I have one with Cargo /99 and one with HanRam to /196. They are dual GU.

bmp1971

Jun 8, 2010
New Hampshire
Heaney
Meadows
Pujols
Correa
Yelich-- don't need
Bryant
Zimmer
Appel
Bumgarner
Wacha
Strasburg

JoshH, I never got these. Did you send them out? Thanks. PLMK.

jimmyjam1973

Aug 9, 2008
Schertz, TX
I need those Josh Hamilton said he'd send (minus Yelich), plus: BUXTON, FREEMAN, HAMILTON, CABRERA, SANO, AND CESPEDES

JoshH may have forgotten to mail them. May want to wait a day or two for him to let me know.

Thanks!

this is what I have:
Sano x1
Cole x1
Franco x1
Strasburg x1
Alex Gurrero x1
Ryu x 1
Tanaka x1
Bumgarner x1
Mccutchen x 1
Urias x 2
Keshaw x 2
Puig x 2

bmp1971

Jun 8, 2010
New Hampshire
Heaney
Meadows
Pujols
Correa
Yelich
Bryant
Zimmer
Appel
Bumgarner
Wacha
Strasburg

Please let me know if you plan to still send these out. I'd like to let the others know what I need still. Thanks dude!

Members online

Latest posts