Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anyone else notice the new Leaf listings today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
Anyone else noticing any peeling on the front of the cards? Most noticeable on the left hand side. A very thin line, almost reminds me of the old Finest cards with the peel off front layer that protected the cards.

Yep

ballerskrip

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago Area
Did GREAT with the Purple set #3/25! Baseball singles didnt do too well though

Mine dropped tonight, did okay. Only three that did "well" were lillard, griffin, and wilson. Baseball was a bust, but I am not complaining, happy with the overall sales.

Congrats on the /3! I just missed having 5-8.

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
New Leaf sets popped on Ebay

set from leaftradingcards | eBay

Legends of sport 20 card set /88 and /10

Damian Lillard, Albert Pujols, Doug Martin, Gordie Howe, Hulk Hogan, Ichiro, Jorge Soler, Karl Malone, Lolo Jones, Magic Johnson, Mike T
yson, Natalie Gulbis, Patrick Ewing, Pete Rose, Robert Griffin III (RG3), Rickey Henderson, Ric Flair, Shaq O'Neal, Scottie Pippen and Yasiel Puig.

Idk if I want to buy an /10 set. Seems a bit pricey and I'm not a fan of the look as opposed to the Valiant sets

cmnkb8

Nov 17, 2009
The Armpit of America: NEW JERSEY!
The /10 sets were a no brainer, whoever bought 9 of them should do well. Money can be made on base too, but probably not much. There are a few cards in there that I don't think will even get $1 each (Lolo, Ric Flair, Gulbis).

jaydub

Jun 18, 2010
Arvada, CO
Well I finally sold the last bit of my base set and orange set. I had a deadbeat bidder (no longer on ebay) for my Russell Wilson base and orange so I lost some of the $ there on the loser bidder. I managed to double my investment after shipping costs and fees while still being able to keep all 5 of the baseball base and the Yasiel Puig orange /50. As expected a couple of the bigger names paid handsomely and subsidized the rest. I think holding onto the baseball guys until spring training may have helped prices there as none of the baseball guys sold for that much at the time. Kudos to [MENTION=1948]Leaf[/MENTION] for putting out a quality limited release product.

I kept the baseball base in hopes of getting IP autos for them and I'm happy to report I got all 3 of the guys in AZ including my Dodgers stud Yasiel Puig.

2012-Leaf-Stars-Autograph-Jorge-Soler-IP_zps4f6d8451.jpg
2012-Leaf-Stars-Autograph-Mike-Zunino-IP_zps3e019931.jpg
2012-Leaf-Stars-Autograph-Yasiel-Puig-IP_zps733bba84.jpg
2012-Leaf-Stars-Orange-Autograph-50-Yasiel-Puig-IP_zps8645fe8b.jpg

Members online

Latest posts