Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

************ Morning Thread *************** 9/25

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Sorry to hear it Charlie. Hope it gets better for you.

Kind of what I expected to hear about Burbank. Not a good way to conduct business. I won't buy from them now on principle

Mtss sign up has passed.. We're the numbers even? If not I'll gladly join to even it up. If not that's fine as well.

Sent from my iPhone

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
Sorry to hear it Charlie. Hope it gets better for you.

Kind of what I expected to hear about Burbank. Not a good way to conduct business. I won't buy from them now on principle

Mtss sign up has passed.. We're the numbers even? If not I'll gladly join to even it up. If not that's fine as well.

Sent from my iPhone

Thanks man. Going on three months now.

I have bought from Burbank twice I think, but both times it was because I couldn't refuse the card/price.

I think you should have joined the mtss to begin with :)

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Thanks man. Going on three months now.

I have bought from Burbank twice I think, but both times it was because I couldn't refuse the card/price.

I think you should have joined the mtss to begin with :)
I've historically made a lot of good transactions with Burbank and they're a huge contributor early on to me building the foundation to my PC but they seriously have ZERO Belle cards that I need at this point... for as big as they are :(

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
I missed a great deal on a Span game used bat this morning. It was posted over on Blowout this morning while I was in class, and I saw it while doing a quick check of the transaction boards after class. He was only asking $40 OBO for the bat, which even though I already have one, I would have been more than willing to add a second one for $30-40

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Howdy all.

Pickups only a sick player collector can appreciate...

$T2eC16h,!zgFIc+IebdUBSOmSpyVsg~~60_57.JPG

$T2eC16F,!)EFIpO+yl8yBSP0+QNk0!~~60_57.JPG

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Very cool! Those APBA game cards are something I don't have a lot of. Don't see them for sale very often.

- Rodrick

The top one is the real prize for me. ASG game card. That game was only made two years - 1988 (with 1987 stats) and 1989 (with 1988 stats). VTF!

Also, for anyone interested in stat-based card games, I found this excellent multi-part article on them. Not having played any of these, I learned a ton about what the columns mean and how the games were played.

Part 1) BASEBALL ON THE TABLE-TOP
Part 2) BASEBALL ON THE TABLE-TOP PART II
Part 3) BASEBALL ON THE TABLE-TOP - PART III
Part 4) BASEBALL ON THE TABLE-TOP - PART IV
Part 5) BASEBALL ON THE TABLE-TOP - PART V

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Well I finished and submitted my paper just now. I feel I did fairly well on it. I went into the professor's office a couple of times this afternoon to get his thoughts as I moved along further. First it was with just the intro, and then the main body. He told me to change a few things and include a couple of others, but he was telling me that he liked it and was fairly impressed with it. That gives me hope :lol: I know I won't get a 100 on it, but I've come to the realization that those are nearly impossible in college when it comes to essays and papers. Now I have one more assignment due tomorrow, but I think I'm going to take a break from that class and work on some homework that's due over the weekend. I have a quiz and an assignment due Sunday, and then a 6 question assignment due on Monday. Along with my assignment due tomorrow I think that is it. It will be nice to be a little ahead going into my mini vacation to see my dad and the Twins this weekend

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
[MENTION=8332]BiggioBrooks755[/MENTION] [MENTION=2166]darrend505[/MENTION] [MENTION=4735]nosterbor[/MENTION] [MENTION=2026]tramers[/MENTION]

Packages went out today, tracking numbers sent via PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online