Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Show off some cards that were GIFTS from other members

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jpruitt2

Aug 11, 2008
Searcy, Arkansas
I got stiffed from two former (I hope) members a few years back in the Birthday Group. George and Alex sent me these:
fcb-bd-replacements.jpg

A few other favorites from the birthday group, but I can't remember who these were from
brooks-autos.jpg

gift.jpg

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
I'm glad this thread was revived as I had forgotten all about it. I got this in a couple of weeks ago from [MENTION=2413]MojoDan[/MENTION]. I know he's sent a few other cards along the way to help with my collection, but I can't recall which ones exactly as he's extremely generous and puts everybody before himself
FingersRollie1_zps87ffa293.jpg
SuttonDon_zps2c21a7c6.jpg
PerryGaylord_zps207cb0ca.jpg

SandbergRyneRC_zps19b42013.jpg

FerrellRickIC_zpsbe2257a5.jpg

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
Ive recieved a handful of gifts on here from many generous members. [MENTION=2413]MojoDan[/MENTION] [MENTION=5961]MisterT[/MENTION] @craigsmith to name a few and im sure there are others. Sorry no scans of anything. There are a lot of great people on FCB that i would like to one day have a beer with. Its big reason why i am glad to call this place home.

mudflap02

Jan 23, 2009
Daytona Beach, FL
Won this one in a Five Star box break:

2012toppsfivestarFSBP-SMfront.jpg

2012toppsfivestarFSBP-SMreverse.jpg

This one showed up from [MENTION=2080]bouwob[/MENTION] after the 2010 National, still probably my favorite PC card.

2009toppsamericanheritageHSDR-3.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts