Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

~~~~~Good Monday Morning Thread~~~~~

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Took a nap last night, and missed a couple of things on my watch list. I was looking to buy at least one of them, maybe more depending on the end price. I missed out on signed 8x10s of whitey ford, Robin roberts, Mike schmidt, and jim Palmer. I would have gotten at least one of them, mainly the Robin Roberts since it went without a bid on it. So instead I bought a Phil Hughes bobblehead for my Twins SGA collection. It will be my 3rd from the 2015 season, leaving me with 2 to get from this year

TGutta

May 30, 2010
Minnetonka, Minnesota
Took a nap last night, and missed a couple of things on my watch list. I was looking to buy at least one of them, maybe more depending on the end price. I missed out on signed 8x10s of whitey ford, Robin roberts, Mike schmidt, and jim Palmer. I would have gotten at least one of them, mainly the Robin Roberts since it went without a bid on it. So instead I bought a Phil Hughes bobblehead for my Twins SGA collection. It will be my 3rd from the 2015 season, leaving me with 2 to get from this year

Nice pickup on the Hughes! That is the last of the player bobbleheads I need from this year, though I might wait until TwinsFest to see if they blow some of them out like they did this past year. Otherwise I can be patient with it since I'll have his Star Wars bobblehead to have signed at TwinsFest.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Nice pickup on the Hughes! That is the last of the player bobbleheads I need from this year, though I might wait until TwinsFest to see if they blow some of them out like they did this past year. Otherwise I can be patient with it since I'll have his Star Wars bobblehead to have signed at TwinsFest.

Dozier is the last player I need. I'm not too concerned about picking up the 1965 bobblehead, but if I find one cheap enough I'll grab it

TGutta

May 30, 2010
Minnetonka, Minnesota
Dozier is the last player I need. I'm not too concerned about picking up the 1965 bobblehead, but if I find one cheap enough I'll grab it

Yeah I'm not in a rush to pick that one up either, just doesn't really appeal to me. I'm glad I got the Dozier at the game though. Not sure if prices on that one have come down but I know at least right away they were selling for $50+. Haven't checked the Hughes Star Wars either but that is definitely one I'm happy I went to.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Afternoon all... Do you overpay and get what ya want or don't overpay and let the items slip, that is the question...???

Ryan

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Not very happy after I found a larger chess newsletter posted a game of mine where I only draw a much weaker player. :benson:
....In other news the sky is fking blue. :rolleyes:

Welcome to FCB K.

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
I need to start logging in more again. Been a while. Hanging on BO a lot because of the non-sport threads.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Good almost afternoon where I am at right now. I am brand spanking new here, my name is Kayla.

Welcome and enjoy!

Busted a case, got a list of your needs?

Pull any Andre Dawson buy backs?

Afternoon all... Do you overpay and get what ya want or don't overpay and let the items slip, that is the question...???

Ryan

I do both and both kill me

How is everyone?

How have you been?

Members online

Latest posts