Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Here's the Story...of a man named Trevor....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
....who hit two bombs off Zack Greinke in his ML debut....

And his cards are already going nuts.

Gawd, why did I sell this way back when....:benson:

Story Super.jpg

List 'em if you got 'em, folks. And [MENTION=1720]cgilmo[/MENTION], I'd say he has a good case for #1 on your next Hot List.

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
I believe they just said he is the first player to hit two hrs opening day during his debut.

Sent from my HTCONE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Damn, was watching the game the first few innings and missed the HRs. What a rush I'm sure.

Ryan

jaydub

Jun 18, 2010
Arvada, CO
I did decent enough with the Storys I had but more to the point today I am happy because I live in Denver and the Rockies are now my second favorite (Dodgers lifelong) and am very happy for Trevor as he is very nice in person and hopefully will help folks forget about mister moody Tulo and the completely forgettable Jose Reyes.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
Tulo who?

;)

I hope Story has a great MLB rookie season!

I still can't get used to seeing Tulo in blue instead of purple.

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
It is amazing to think 1 game could have that much effect on a guys cards. That may be the highlight of his career. Everyone jump on the bandwagon!!

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
I did decent enough with the Storys I had but more to the point today I am happy because I live in Denver and the Rockies are now my second favorite (Dodgers lifelong) and am very happy for Trevor as he is very nice in person and hopefully will help folks forget about mister moody Tulo and the completely forgettable Jose Reyes.

Tulo was moody?

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
Over/under this guy ends up with 15 homeruns this year?

Toughie. I will be optimistic and go with over. You know story won't be as torrid as he was in the spring and early on in the regular season. Pitchers will find his swing weaknesses so we will have to see how story adjusts. Domestic violence abuser Reyes will be getting back into baseball shape and returning so that may take playing time away from story but as long as story is solid, I think rox should give him more of the playing time. Considering story should be good for an avg of 3 hr/month with any decent playing time, 15 hr should be doable.

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
Hard to believe Chris Shelton was ten years ago ;)

Sent from my HTCONE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
First player in hiSTORY to hit 4 HRs in his first 3 MLB games.

Sent from my XT907 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

PeteD

Oct 15, 2009
Southern Ont.
....who hit two bombs off Zack Greinke in his ML debut....

And his cards are already going nuts.

Gawd, why did I sell this way back when....:benson:

attachment.php

List 'em if you got 'em, folks. And @cgilmo, I'd say he has a good case for #1 on your next Hot List.

Bowman Chrome Canary Diamond Superfractor sold for $750 ungraded.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts