Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What's your best pull from a single pack?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
Pulled this from a $2.97 pack of 2007 Topps at Wal Mart. I had a few bucks in my pocket and decided to grab a pack to see if I could pull the then hot Derek Jeter photoshopped card. I pulled the redemption for this "Generation Now" bat with 10 signatures (Cano, Ethier, Granderson, Martin, Moreau, Hanley Ramirez, Upton, Verlander, Wright, and Zimmerman). I almost just threw it away thinking it was one of those little advertisements or a contest entry. Boy am I glad I took a second before throwing it in the garbage.

page.png

Close ups of all the sigs are here - http://www.cardmagnet.info/memorabilia.htm

redemption-front.JPG

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
I traded a card for a pack of 1998 Elite and pulled a Back to the Future dual auto of Nolan Ryan and Greg Maddux. Best hit ever, one pack or one case. I was 14 and I still have it in my collection at 29.
Scan? That's one of my favorite sets of all time and I'd love to see it.

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
in 2003 i bought some lose packs at my lcs topps pristine and one pack of upper deck i think series one and pulled a ripken auto jersey out of upper deck. definetly my best one pack pull.

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
Impulse decision to grab a box of Triple Threads on my way out of the 2008 National in Chicago. Glad I did.

Would have kept it had it been numbered to 10 or less, but it was the first one to surface and it was numbered to 36 so I took it to eBay and was very pleased to bring in $610.

As far as I can remember, I've never pulled anything else that has sold for $100 or more, so this one is by far my best.

TTTFULL.jpg

archiebunkerjr

Dec 11, 2008
I'm guessing the best card I pulled from a pack was a card that was rather ordinary when I opened it but it eventually took off. I pulled an orange Cespedes ref. I sold it for $375 around the time he made the Oakland team in spring training but I couldn't have got $5 for it about 4 or 5 months before that time.

I have got a lot of cards that value around $200 when pack pulled but I have yet to pull a mega card. At any rate, I would call this scan my best pack pull.

00KoufaxAutoSPAuthenticChirography.jpg

Members online

Latest posts