Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*~*~*~*~*~*~ Friday Morning Thread *~*~*~*~*~*~

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Morning all
attachment.php

giggity giggity,

ooh eee, ooh ahh ahh, bing bang, walla wall bingbang.

oh eee ohh ahh ahh bing bang hubba hubba bing bang. :razz:

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Just about done packing for school. Just mainly have to get everything loaded up into the car. Once we get all of my stuff moved in, we are taking off to go shopping. I unfortunately need to buy some more dress clothes. My 2 pairs of slacks won't cut it this semester lol. Is it good or bad that my shopping list for tomorrow includes baseball cards?

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
And while getting things packed up, found these 2 cards. I completely forgot about them. The Darvish is /50 and the Alomar is /75

Enfuego79

Jan 21, 2013
Deltona, FL
Just about done packing for school. Just mainly have to get everything loaded up into the car. Once we get all of my stuff moved in, we are taking off to go shopping. I unfortunately need to buy some more dress clothes. My 2 pairs of slacks won't cut it this semester lol. Is it good or bad that my shopping list for tomorrow includes baseball cards?

Not at all! Every time I buy stuff for a deployment, cards are always on my top 5 list

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
I received a pack of 2015 base Topps series 2 today, my first "break" in 2 years. Talk about trash design. Thanks Topps ;)

The main positive is they seem to have added WAR to the backs of card.

Members online

Latest posts