Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

********Good Morning Thread ~ Thursday 12/10********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
[MENTION=1759]magicpapa[/MENTION] LOL

Still sleepy; just waiting for coffee to kick in.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Jaymes dad has made some improvements. They removed the feeding tube and he is on a clear liquid diet right now. Hoping he's able to keep making the forward progress. He doesn't have a voice right now, but as long as he's doing better I don't care since I can deal with a whisper

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Good morning all. Jaymes dad has made some improvements. They removed the feeding tube and he is on a clear liquid diet right now. Hoping he's able to keep making the forward progress. He doesn't have a voice right now, but as long as he's doing better I don't care since I can deal with a whisper

Good news

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Good Morning

I was station on Ft Bragg from '94-97 and then '01-06

my employer was Airborne 1974/78 ? Ft Bragg
1970 draft # 250 got to 200 that year --something like that .Losing lots of friends that served in VN due to chemicals

Last edited:

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
my employer was Airborne 1974/78 ? Ft Bragg
1970 draft # 250 got to 200 that year --something like that .Losing lots of friends that served in VN due to chemicals
I dated a girl whose dad was a VN vet that had been sprayed; he was in good health but she had skin issues that would flare up as if she had been sprayed. That is some Fd up stuff.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts