Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Upper Deck Mystery Cuts Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sdpawn6

Aug 14, 2018
am i allowed to say i have these types of cards for sale on this thread, new to the forum? some 1/1 and have different auto cards too

Juan Gris

May 23, 2013
Columbus, OH
am i allowed to say i have these types of cards for sale on this thread, new to the forum? some 1/1 and have different auto cards too
Please feel free to share your Mystery Cuts cards in this thread but if you want to sell them you should post separately in the Transactions section.

Welcome to FCB!

Juan Gris

May 23, 2013
Columbus, OH
J. Paul Getty: English American industrialist that founded the Getty Oil Company and was portrayed by Christopher Plummer in last year's All the Money in the World (about the kidnapping of Getty's grandson).
2009 Mystery Cuts John P. Getty 1 of 1 FRONT.jpg

Jack Benny: Iconic American comedian, radio, television and film actor. Rod Serling once guest starred on the The Jack Benny Program in a spoof of his own show... The Twilight Zone.
2008 Mystery Cuts Jack Benny 1 of 2 FRONT.jpg

Juan Gris

May 23, 2013
Columbus, OH
Arthur C. Clarke: Prolific science fiction writer most known for co-writing the screenplay for 2001: A Space Odyssey.
Arthur C. Clarke Mystery Cuts FRONT.jpg

Greg Morris: Actor most known for portraying Barney Collier on television's Mission: Impossible (also appeared in a 1963 episode of The Twilight Zone).
Greg Morris Mystery Cuts FRONT.jpg

George Burns: American comedian/actor most known for his cigar smoking and active career until he passed away at age 100.
George Burns Mystery Cuts FRONT.jpg

Juan Gris

May 23, 2013
Columbus, OH
Sammy Davis Jr.: American singer, actor and Rat Pack member. If you've never heard it before, check out his version of Mr. Bojangles.
Sammy Davis Jr. Mystery Cuts FRONT.jpg

Juan Gris

May 23, 2013
Columbus, OH
Very cool autograph's.
Thank you, sir! I was very happy to get a well-centered cut autograph of this new addition...

Vincent Price: American film and television actor known for numerous old horror films, his narration of Michael Jackson's "Thriller" and, for me, 2 appearances on Rod Serling's Night Gallery.
2008 Mystery Cuts Vincent Price FRONT.jpg

Juan Gris

May 23, 2013
Columbus, OH
Sammy Cahn: American songwriter, lyricist and musician. Some of my favorite songs he wrote include: "Ain't That a Kick in the Head?", "Come Fly with Me", "Love and Marriage" "The Christmas Waltz" and "Let It Snow".
2008 Mystery Cuts Sammy Cahn #LC-MC, 2 of 3 FRONT.jpg

Brad Renfro: This card was stolen from my mailbox in July and a police report was filed. Should anyone come across it please message me.
Brad Renfro 2008 Mystery Cuts FRONT.JPG

Juan Gris

May 23, 2013
Columbus, OH
Edward G. Robinson: Classic movie and television actor that appeared in several great films, including: Little Caesar, Double Indemnity, The Cincinnati Kid and Soylent Green.
Edward G. Robinson Mystery Cuts FRONT.jpg

Red Barber: Prolific sports commentator known for his play-by-play with the Cincinnati Reds (1934-1938), Brooklyn Dodgers (1939-1953) and the New York Yankees (1954-1966).
Red Barber Mystery Cuts FRONT.jpg

Howard Cosell: Prominent sports journalist and author, best known for his boxing broadcasts ("Down goes Frazier!"), public relationship with Muhammad Ali and his tenure on Monday Night Football.
Howard Cosell Mystery Cuts FRONT.jpg

Juan Gris

May 23, 2013
Columbus, OH
Lillian Hellman: American dramatist and screenwriter known for her success as a playwright on Broadway, as well as her Communist sympathies and political activism. Was romantically involved with fellow writer Dashiell Hammett for 30 years.
Lillian Hellman Mystery Cuts FRONT.jpg

Gerald Ford: 38th president of the United States, Ford is the only person to have served as both vice president and president without being elected to either office by the Electoral College.
Gerald Ford Mystery Cuts FRONT.jpg

Juan Gris

May 23, 2013
Columbus, OH
Eddie Arcaro: Hall of Fame horse racing jockey who was the only rider to have won the U.S. Triple Crown twice. Regarded as the greatest jockey in the history of American Thoroughbred horse racing.
Eddie Arcaro Mystery Cuts FRONT.jpg

Buddy Ebsen: Actor most known for his role as Jed Clampett in The Beverly Hillbillies but I most know him for playing telekinetic-powered "Jimbo Cobb" in a classic episode of The Twilight Zone.
Buddy Ebsen Mystery Cuts FRONT.jpg

Donald O'Connor: American actor, dancer and singer most known for his performance of "Make 'Em Laugh" in the 1952 classic Singin In the Rain.
Donald O'Connor Mystery Cuts FRONT.jpg

Lucille Ball: The star of I Love Lucy, one of the most influential TV shows of all time. Absolutely hilarious.
Lucille Ball Mystery Cuts FRONT.jpg

Red Auerbach: Head coach of (most notably) the Boston Celtics, setting NBA records with 938 wins and 9 championships. Well known for smoking a cigar when he thought victory was at hand.
Red Auerbach Mystery Cuts FRONT.jpg

Betty Grable: During WW2, I had one grandfather fighting in the Pacific, the other in Europe and both probably had pin-ups of Betty Grable. One of the highest grossing film stars of the 1940's, Grable described her film career: "I became a star for two reasons, and I'm standing on them."
Betty Grable Mystery Cuts FRONT.jpg

Last edited:

Juan Gris

May 23, 2013
Columbus, OH
John Agar: American film and television star known for appearing in numerous John Wayne movies, B movies and (at least for me) an episode of the 1980's reboot of The Twilight Zone.
John Agar Mystery Cuts FRONT.jpg

Milton Berle: Hilarious comedian and actor that would appear in classics like It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World when he wasn't smoking a cigar.
Milton Berle Mystery Cuts FRONT.jpg

Katherine Graham: The first female publisher of a major American newspaper, she presided over The Washington Post when they led the Watergate news charge. Meryl Streep portrayed Graham in the 2017 movie The Post.
Katherine Graham Mystery Cuts FRONT.jpg

Cleavon Little: This stage, television and film actor was most known for his iconic role as Sheriff Bart in the comedy classic Blazing Saddles... "Excuse me while I whip this out."
Cleavon Little Mystery Cuts FRONT.jpg

Juan Gris

May 23, 2013
Columbus, OH
Bill Bixby: American actor and director most known for his role as Bruce Banner in The Incredible Hulk. He's also my guy for appearing in an episode of The Twilight Zone.
Bill Bixby Mystery Cuts FRONT.jpg

Harry Blackstone: One of the most famous magicians of the early 20th Century, his namesake son continued on with immense success after his passing in 1965.
Harry Blackstone Mystery Cuts FRONT.jpg

William Wellman: American Director most known for fathering the first ever Academy Award for Best Picture ("Wings"). Wellman also wrote/directed the original 1937 A Star is Born.
William Wellman Mystery Cuts FRONT.jpg

Juan Gris

May 23, 2013
Columbus, OH
McGeorge Bundy: U.S. National Security Advisor to JFK and LBJ from 1961-1966. Best remembered as one of the chief architects of the United States' escalation of the Vietnam War during the Kennedy and Johnson administrations.
McGeorge Bundy Mystery Cuts FRONT.jpg

Lou Groza: Placekicker and offensive tackle for my Cleveland Browns from 1946-1967. "The Toe" won 4 NFL Championships, was elected to 9 Pro Bowls and was elected to the Pro Football HOF in 1974. The Lou Groza Award is given annually to the country's best college placekicker.
Lou Groza Mystery Cuts FRONT.jpg

Juan Gris

May 23, 2013
Columbus, OH
Henry Fonda: American acting legend and father of Peter and Jane Fonda. Notable film roles include 12 Angry Men, The Grapes of Wrath and, my personal favorite, Once Upon a Time in the West.
Henry Fonda Mystery Cuts FRONT.jpg

Burt Mustin: Beginning his professional acting career in television at the age of 67, Mustin spent the next 25 years appearing in just about every classic television series imaginable. Out of his 199 IMDB acting credits, my favorite appearances were in 2 episodes of The Twilight Zone.
Burt Mustin Mystery Cuts FRONT.jpg

Members online