Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

~^~^~^~^ Monday Morning Thread ~^~^~^~^

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Mornin All!

Parts are at a stand still at FoMoCo this morning, looks like the company (MPS Group)that runs our docks tried to pull one over on the dock workers late yesterday evening and through the night. They had trucks come in with parts not on pallets again, had the drivers pull around back, MPS called in a temp service to unload the trucks by hand. The security guards alerted the UAW. The UAW put a hault to it. Any/all work other than specified by our labor agreement must be done our UAW bargaining unit. Needless to say, the temp workers didnt unload any trucks. Meeting this morning with FoMoCo, MPS, UAW & Painters Union. Gonna be fun listening to MPS get reamed again.

Congrats on the weight loss and stopping that nasty habit you had!

Fordman

Congrats.

Thanks guys. It's been hard and only getting harder. This last 10 pounds is going to go very slowly.

Juan Gris

May 23, 2013
Columbus, OH
Morning! Today is flying by for a Monday.

Morning all. I am upstate NY with my younger son. Great day yesterday at the Herkimer Diamond mine. Today we are headed to the HOF. Back to real life after that.

Today is US Coast Guard Day. If anyone here is in, or served in the past, thank you for your service.

I'm going on vacation in a couple weeks and will most likely be visiting both of those places. It's been 20 years since I've been to Herkimer but I remember having a lot of fun. The HOF is amazing. Have fun!

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Morning all. I am upstate NY with my younger son. Great day yesterday at the Herkimer Diamond mine. Today we are headed to the HOF. Back to real life after that.

Today is US Coast Guard Day. If anyone here is in, or served in the past, thank you for your service.

Glad to have you back. Now I finally what special day it is again!

Congrats Steve, if I didn't post that earlier!

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Just when you think you've seen it all, you see something new to you and amazing. God, this is a gorgeous postcard. Out of my price range though.

$_57.JPG

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Good morning.

Our fridge and freezer seemed to die yesterday. Everything thawed and the temp inside the freezer got up to +9C (48F). Today is a civic holiday so we doubted we could get someone to come fix it. This morning it seems to be working fine. Everything's cold and ice cube trays have refrozen. Weird.

Was it in defrost mode?
If under warranty get it looked at anyway but curious.

Afternoon everyone.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Well I finally got around to scanning my recent autographs. I just wanted to show some of them off a little since I think there are some guys here that will enjoy a few.

First off, huge thank you to [MENTION=4648]TGutta[/MENTION]08. He got the Cepeda signed at the All-Star FanFest and sent it to me free of charge. Its great having good friends on these boards!
CepedaOrlando_zpsf7fbda25.jpg

Then I know that [MENTION=2413]MojoDan[/MENTION] is a big golf fan so I'm hoping he can appreciate this one.
PlayerGary_zps2eb60725.jpg

And this was a nice little surprise in my mailbox last week. I'm a big soccer fan, and there really hasn't been anybody bigger than this man has been for US Soccer, even after controversially being left off the World Cup roster
DonovanLandon_zpsa9b2ca2a.jpg

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Was it in defrost mode?
If under warranty get it looked at anyway but curious.

Afternoon everyone.

Wasn't in defrost mode. The only thing we can think of is I had turned it off for a little while since it wasn't getting cold enough, but turned it back on after 10 minutes or so. Maybe it reset something. The warranty on it was ten years, and of course it's 11 years old! :mad:

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
Morning! Today is flying by for a Monday.

I'm going on vacation in a couple weeks and will most likely be visiting both of those places. It's been 20 years since I've been to Herkimer but I remember having a lot of fun. The HOF is amazing. Have fun!

Herkimer was fun. But man, it was hard work. Lots of blisters and sore muscles. We did well on the "diamond" hunt at least. Have fun.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
I thought that you would enjoy that one Dan! The gold really stands out on the white paper. I just hope that he doesn't get put into any Allen and Ginter set since he's a 1 per household per lifetime as far as autograph requests go

Members online