Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

More Biogenesis Suspensions Coming

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TwinsWin

Mar 14, 2011
Danny Valencia who was in the notebook of names before but was cleared somehow

Sent from my iPad using Freedom Card Board mobile app

elmalo

Feb 19, 2010
Doesn't MLB already have that guys whole notebook of clients? You would think if any other MLB players were on there they would have already been suspended. There could be other pro sport players included, but I think MLB is done since it wouldn't make sense for them to do it not when they already had a list.
They don't have all of his notebooks. They have a few notebooks that a disgruntled employee of Boshs was able to steal from the clinics. His underlings were also supplying a lot of players that weren't going to biogenesis.

Austin

Aug 7, 2008
Dallas, Texas
Why can't it be someone outside of baseball? LeBron just lost like 25 pounds...!
From ESPN.com:

Multiple law enforcement officials told ESPN's "Outside the Lines" that the names of several professional baseball players not previously identified came up in the investigation. The names have not been released, but the sources said the names likely will be in discovery filings.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
I don't even care and why does it seem this crap is always getting released down the final stretch of the season?

It would be better for baseball if they just sat on it until the offseason.

Austin

Aug 7, 2008
Dallas, Texas
I don't even care...
Why do people keep writing this?
Of course you'd care if Bryce Harper gets suspended, which would ruin his legacy and make people think he's a fraud.
Or you'd care if Stephen Strasburg or Gio Gonzalez were suspended for 50 games during the final stretch with DC holding on to first place.
Every baseball fan cares if it affects their favorite team and players, even if you think the Biogenesis investigation and PED use are an overblown story.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
Why do people keep writing this?
Of course you'd care if Bryce Harper gets suspended, which would ruin his legacy and make people think he's a fraud.
Or you'd care if Stephen Strasburg or Gio Gonzalez were suspended for 50 games during the final stretch with DC holding on to first place.
Every baseball fan cares if it affects their favorite team and players, even if you think the Biogenesis investigation and PED use are an overblown story.

I don't care meaning I don't care that people are juicing, not that I don't care if people get suspended. Of course I wouldn't be happy if one of my favorite players or guys on my team get busted. To me it's just part of the game now. Is it an advantage to modern day players? Sure but so are the quality of the bats and baseballs being used. So are all the advancements in sports medicine and the health field in general. There is an asterisk any way it's looked at.

elmalo

Feb 19, 2010
Machado wouldnt surprise me at all, but I think its gonna be more along the lines of guys like Gabby Sanchez and Jon Jay.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
What if it's a guy like Cespedes... And the A's knew it was coming and that's why they made the trade? I have no information or anything backing this up, just kind of making conversation

elmalo

Feb 19, 2010
It's naive of people to think that there aren't players who are using designer drugs that can't be detected yet.

I have just started going under the assumption that every player is using something and only the idiots are the ones getting caught.

Tulo, McCutchen, Wainwright, Felix, Bautista and even my hometown hero Goldschmidt...not one name on that list would surprise me if they tested positive or were named in biogenesis

You don't need to use designer anything to pass the testing. All you have to do is stay within that 4:1 range and your test won't get flagged. It is pretty easy to pass the testing and be on a good old school cycle. Designer isn't necessary.

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
You know there's gonna be a whole mess of WTF names, like the Luis Castillo's and Brent Lilibridge's of the world, guys who have more buttons on their jersey than career runs.

Austin

Aug 7, 2008
Dallas, Texas
Machado certainly has the occasional 'roid rage. But Arod is kind of feminine, so I guess that's no indication.
I wouldn't be surprised if Bryce Harper is on something, with all the injuries, and he looks and acts like The Hulk.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts