Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

AIC TCG #2 '12 Bowman Draft Break 12/3 9:03pm

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
TCG #2
CT Sox - Red Sox, O's
tlwnlin - Cardinals, White Sox
misterT- Rangers, Tigers
Anthony K. - Astros, Twins
Pikeman - Angels, Dbacks,
Pikeman - Cubs, Indians
muskiesfan - Reds, Blue Jays
ljw29 - Nationals, Rays
steve-a-reno - Braves, Padres
lisu - Giants, Phillies
asmsportscards - Yankees, Rockies
prospectorgems - Brewers, Mets
EmeraldRain - Mariners, A's
EmeraldRain - Marlins, Royals
bigbov - Dodgers, Pirates

Slot Price
--------
$63
--------

Last edited:

bigbov

Jun 26, 2012
Minoa, NY
I think I have to use one of my passes for this... would like to do it but don't see much in the way of Dodgers on checklist.

Adam

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
I think I have to use one of my passes for this... would like to do it but don't see much in the way of Dodgers on checklist.

Adam

DODGERS - 1 AUTO, 1 prospect & 1 RC

sounds good, will make you down for using a "Pass"

Ct Sox Fan

Aug 20, 2008
Connecticut
When do you need the $ for this one Andrew? I recall seeing a breakdown on what the teams have. I did not see it on the box break threads. Might be on the main page. Any chance someone could post it here if they have it or know where to find it? Thanks!

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
break can be as early as tomorrow night if you guys want.

Also if you need to wait a few days to pay, not a problem at all, just let me know.

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

EmeraldRain

Aug 21, 2008
Seattle, WA.
I hear ya, I was hoping for a Zunino. I'm a team collector so "hot" prospects and sell values mean almost nothing, I just want to get the team sets and various parallels no matter what the potential talent may be. I think the break was brutal for the cost, 4 teams (total) but I should be grateful I got an auto of someone, Addison Russell :confused:

Andrew, was it confirmed the one box was missing an auto?

Anthony K.

Aug 7, 2008
Enterprise, Alabama
I hear ya, I was hoping for a Zunino. I'm a team collector so "hot" prospects and sell values mean almost nothing, I just want to get the team sets and various parallels no matter what the potential talent may be. I think the break was brutal for the cost, 4 teams (total) but I should be grateful I got an auto of someone, Addison Russell :confused:

Andrew, was it confirmed the one box was missing an auto?

I am a team collector as well, so I was just hoping to land a Correa (since he was the #1 pick) for the PC or a Buxton (which would have paid for my slot this month by itself and then some).

Can't win them all though.

Members online

Latest posts