Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

W...T....F?? Will Clark Card "books" $4, sells for FOUR HUNDRED bucks!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RustyGreerFan

Jun 10, 2010
Gastonia, NC
How close are you with the set now? I sold you a large lot of them which should of helped. Do you have the Clark? I was THRILLED to get the Belle's knocked off my list... pain in my a$$

Thanks for asking - please click on the link in my sig to get a better idea of what I'm looking for. I'm still far, far away from being done and the Clark and Sandberg are going to be a pain, but I have lots of stars marked off the list and lots of dupes for trading should I ever find a trading partner. [MENTION=3735]clarkfan[/MENTION] - I still need to buy the McGriff off you and whatever else you've picked up in the last year or so.

When you miss a card it kinda haunts you. I remember missing on a Rolen, Vlad, and the A-Rod. But eventually they'll reappear. If I miss on a Greg Colbrunn or Felipe Crespo, I might never see one again.
[MENTION=6581]BBCgalaxee[/MENTION] - what is the highest price Will Clark parallel in 1997 Score? That is what they intended for the price to be. But maybe it is $4.

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
I believe the highest price parallel for 97 score are the white artist proofs with a 30x multiplier.

So that Clark books like $12

Sent from my HTCONE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts