Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anyone going to the tristar show in San Fran?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Techniq

Jan 2, 2014
South San Francisco, CA
Worked out pretty good for me today, walked out with 600+ autographs.

Yes, 500-550 of them are failed and current prospects, minor league, no names, USA baseball, and some ok players of the past and present but that is totally cool with me.. I want it all and to add to it a lot of them are numbered 100 or less - some even as low as 5. Picked up some cool Lettermen autos of some guys I admittedly don't know, and might actually have enough to spell out the name of 1 or 2, which I'm pretty excited about as they were only $0.80 each.

On the bright side i also got (my first) autos from people like Bo Jackson, Jose Canseco, Willie Mays, Brandon Belt, Brandon Crawford, Lawrence Taylor, Lita Ford, Verne Troyer, Pablo Sandoval, Dennis Eckersley, and some others I am forgetting.

Last edited:

Techniq

Jan 2, 2014
South San Francisco, CA
Dang who had .80 autos?

I'm not sure who the individual or company was but he had dozens and dozens of boxes sorted by team with inserts/refractors/GU/RCs/etc and a couple boxes with autos and he said $1 each for everything (except his lil $5 area) but once you hit 400 he will give you 100 free.

Seemed to be a **** ton of USA Baseball, Elite Extra Edition, Playoff Contenders, and SP Prospects along with all kinds of other stuff thrown in.. Didn't see too much Topps but grabbed what I did see along with other various UD, Panini, Donruss, Leaf and other things like Best, Classic, Signature Rookies, and other basketball/football/hockey stuff.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
I'm not sure who the individual or company was but he had dozens and dozens of boxes sorted by team with inserts/refractors/GU/RCs/etc and a couple boxes with autos and he said $1 each for everything (except his lil $5 area) but once you hit 400 he will give you 100 free.

Seemed to be a **** ton of USA Baseball, Elite Extra Edition, Playoff Contenders, and SP Prospects along with all kinds of other stuff thrown in.. Didn't see too much Topps but grabbed what I did see along with other various UD, Panini, Donruss, Leaf and other things like Best, Classic, Signature Rookies, and other basketball/football/hockey stuff.

Did he advertise buy 400 get 100 free? :D I might have asked but where are u traveling from? How do u like SF and did or are u going to a Giants game? The stadium is beautiful

CollectorsCorner

Super Moderator
Feb 13, 2009
O ok I know who you are talking about. I bought some stuff from them too. They bought out the table I was down there with yesterday

Members online

Latest posts