Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

$52,500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Ha a hahaha in the description it says.
[We don't accept any excuse for cancel transaction. Thanks so much.]

Well you not getting paid :p
trout.jpg

Last edited:

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
I'd take the Trout with better subs for sale for $2500 less. Who am I kidding, I'd take all 3.

D-Lite

Nov 10, 2010
SF Peninsula
Trout for sure.
But come on, $50 shipping? Yeah, it'll be pricey to ship, but think of how many more bids you get by offering Free Shipping!

D-Lite

Nov 10, 2010
SF Peninsula
Do you really think anyone willing to pay 50k+ would shy away for 50 dollars?

Come on people, do I need [sarcasm][/sarcasm] here?
It was mainly a jab at eBay emails about increasing sales with Free Shipping, but also about the ridiculousness both ways regarding a $50 shipping charge on $50k.

Either way, the sale is stupid. I could complete a PSA 7-8 run of 1953 Bowman Color for that.

phillyfan0417

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Greenfield, Wisconsin, United States
Come on people, do I need [sarcasm][/sarcasm] here?
It was mainly a jab at eBay emails about increasing sales with Free Shipping, but also about the ridiculousness both ways regarding a $50 shipping charge on $50k.

Either way, the sale is stupid. I could complete a PSA 7-8 run of 1953 Bowman Color for that.

Ah, ok, fair enough.

I agree on the latter as well, I'd be buying a bunch of the HOF auto's i thought i'd never get...

In fact, it gives me an idea for a fun thread...

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
If I am buying a card for ~$50,000 I am not having it shipped... I would buy a $500 plane ticket and go get it myself in person. Or have the seller fly to me and hand deliver it to me. I mean come on... you going to put a $50k item in a bubble mailer and hope nothing happens?!

gpenko826

Feb 15, 2011
If I am buying a card for ~$50,000 I am not having it shipped... I would buy a $500 plane ticket and go get it myself in person. Or have the seller fly to me and hand deliver it to me. I mean come on... you going to put a $50k item in a bubble mailer and hope nothing happens?!

Hell no - live on the edge!!! Plain white envelope and a forever stamp and let fate take over :)

Members online