Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

been pondering this idea awhile...........

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
Seeing that my Curio Cabinet has taken on a New Look, I'd like to Get Joker Cards From All The States, The more Unique The Better, I'm Sure We Have Members Here From All The 50 States So........... Feel Free To Sign Them With Your Member Name If You Wish, Any Takers???? add your Name(s) next to the State Thank Ya

1K011_zps8960740d.jpg

Alabama... cbrandtw

Alaska ...
Arizona
Arkansas ...thelesquad
California
Colorado
Connecticut
Delaware
Florida ....69MetsFan
Georgia
Hawaii....
Idaho
Illinois ....glc00
Indiana ...jbhofmann
Iowa
Kansas ....CatdaddysCards
Kentucky
Louisiana
Maine
Maryland
Massachusetts
Michigan .... RAZOR-Z

Minnesota ...AmishDave
Mississippi
Missouri
Montana
Nebraska
Nevada ...mmier118
New Hampshire
New Jersey
New Mexico
New York ... joey12508

North Carolina ...... tramers

North Dakota...TwinsWin ,trizzo22
Ohio...................... Fordman
Oklahoma
Oregon
Pennsylvania.....MrMet
Rhode Island
South Carolina ..... budvandall
South Dakota.. pander69
Tennessee .... u2me57

Texas.... MansGame
Utah
Vermont
Virginia....MisterT, dano7 ,Bane50,moxacaine

Washington. metallicalex777

West Virginia
Wisconsin
Wyoming

Last edited:

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
I'll see what I can come up with from the great State of Ohio, more specifically, Cincinnati, home of US Playing Card co.

btw, good to see you're part of the Painter's Union!

Fordman

Bane50

Feb 14, 2010
I'm not sure I understand. Do you want them SENT from each state, or do they have to be MADE in each state?

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
I'm not sure I understand. Do you want them SENT from each state, or do they have to be MADE in each state?
sent from, sometimes ya find souvenir deck of cards with State names on backs, I'm mainly looking for Unique Jokers , so any decks will do, just add your State if/when signing the Face

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
To clarify, I can work with the other VA people on here ( [MENTION=1763]moxacaine[/MENTION] [MENTION=1995]dano7[/MENTION]) and any others from the Old Dominion I am missing to send a local card around for signatures.

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
To clarify, I can work with the other VA people on here ( @moxacaine @dano7) and any others from the Old Dominion I am missing to send a local card around for signatures.

I think it would be fun for a card to be sent around to all of us in VA to sign, then send the completed card to magicpapa!
I'm in for Virginia.
DANNY

Members online

Latest posts