Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Did Topps screw me?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wkpeters3213

Feb 16, 2011
SOUTH BAY
They finally arrived...sort of. Only 3 cards were in package. I'm missing 2 red orbits. Has this happened to anyone before? If so, did Topps make it right? I'm calling first thing in the morning.

lh2mki1m.jpeg

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
If you were suppose to get 5 and only got 3, one of which being what the other two missing cards are, I'd say, Yes, you got screwed. Call immediately and Topps better rectify their **** up.

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Hopefully that's just a packaging error. And hopefully it gets rectified asap

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Topps certainly makes their mistakes, often times more than their "competitors". Based off of my experience, be kind and respectful but ultimately keep your foot down. Your sheet shows a tangible 3 red orbits, so your account should also show those from when you redeemed them. Topps certainly has a tough perception, but I have had very welcoming and nicely handled issues when I reached out for their help. Hope you don't need it but good luck and let us know how it goes!

Members online

Latest posts