Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

********Good Morning Thread ~ Monday 4/11********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Good morning everyone.

Cubs are 5-1 #FlyTheW

scan0098.jpg

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
Morning All!

BATTLE of the 5-1's tonight! Reds vs Cubs, cant wait! Reds are doing way better than expected and my PC guy is batting .391 right now, hope be rips those Cubbies an new one!

Nice card! 3 HOF'ers in one!

Fordman
Important PM sent to you.

Ashburn Alley

Aug 10, 2008
Philadelphia, PA
Thanks everyone. This is our first and were really excited. My mom might be more excited than us though.

Stef and I were together 6 years before we got married and my mom would always ask when she was getting a grandchild before asking when we were getting married.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
[MENTION=2196]Ashburn Alley[/MENTION]

Put that kid to work on the grill immediately!

I tell you, you let 'em slack off early and they never turn it up after that...

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Thanks everyone. This is our first and were really excited. My mom might be more excited than us though.

Stef and I were together 6 years before we got married and my mom would always ask when she was getting a grandchild before asking when we were getting married.

After my son was born my mom said, (and this is a mostly direct quote): "everyone always told us that you'd love your grandchild more than your own child...and it's so true!".....thanks mom! Haha

Are you guys finding out the sex? We didn't and it was awesome

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Morning all... Taking the day off to catch up on some things. My youngest turned 3 yesterday and had a fun day at zoo etc. Hope everyone has a great day.

Finalizing a deal a long time in the making that I can't wait to share sometime by the summer.

Ryan