Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

******** MORNING THREAD ***********9/15

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Evening all!

I'm assuming you already had his sig or did he sign enough that his prices won't spike now?

I have him on a 2008 Ginter and a little photocard that of his book that he included with the TTM request

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Evening all!

I'm assuming you already had his sig or did he sign enough that his prices won't spike now?

I have him on a 2008 Ginter and a little photocard of his book that he included with the TTM request

Last edited:

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Hey all. I bought a card on the 4th and there's no shipping info. Seller hasn't responded to my messages yet. Would anyone start escalating this by now?

Bring me your Bickford, Ryan McMahon, Senzatela and Peter Lambert cards

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Hey all. I bought a card on the 4th and there's no shipping info. Seller hasn't responded to my messages yet. Would anyone start escalating this by now?

Bring me your Bickford, Ryan McMahon, Senzatela and Peter Lambert cards

How much $ is involved? I'd prob wait till Monday depending. If it's a low end Dale the seller prob shipped it PWE and is afraid to say they don't have tracking info and is hoping it shows! Or there's weather related delays?

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

Members online