Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Upper Echelon Football --- Free To A Good Home --- Read Post 1 Before You Participate

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KCBeltranFan

Aug 7, 2008
Illinois
I'm very tempted to take the Galloway, but I'm going to wait in case someone else NEEDS it more than I WANT it. It's a beauty.

Sent from my HTC One X using Freedom Card Board mobile app

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Also up for grabs...

image_zpsf0a0f27a.jpg

ronniedp23

Apr 13, 2011
The High Desert, California
Had I known there were so many raiders fans on this board I wouldn't have sold my Lamonica certified Immortals auto. I'd have out it here.

I am working on something for this thread though.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Freedom Card Board mobile app

KCBeltranFan

Aug 7, 2008
Illinois
I wish it were possible to cross claim from the football to baseball threads as there is something over there I am crazy over. Ah well.

KCBeltranFan

Aug 7, 2008
Illinois
I'll take it.

I decided to send the ball out for authentication. I don't feel right about sending it to anyone without knowing its completely legit. I know this is probably not what you want to hear. I'll still send the card your way if you want it. Hopefully it isn't too much of a setback to you, and I sincerely apologize if it is.

KCBeltranFan

Aug 7, 2008
Illinois
I'll take it.

I decided to send the ball out for authentication. I don't feel right about sending it to anyone without knowing its completely legit. I know this is probably not what you want to hear. I'll still send the card your way if you want it. Hopefully it isn't too much of a setback to you, and I sincerely apologize if it is.

wheeler281

Mar 6, 2009

No sweat just send him the ball when it comes back either way if ti passes or fails. I will pay the authentication cost for him as my contribution. Who did you use

Members online