Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Black Friday Sale of the Year at COMC!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nevermore

Aug 7, 2008
New York
Bought 25 cards, $40. Knocked off a lot of short prints for my Yankee team sets. Always look forward to their sale each year.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Shipped 44 cards. Grabbed 4 cards today just to add em on (from sets I liked back in the day). Not really spending $ right now so it slowed the buying for sure. Nice to ship everything for .45 total.

Ryan

Last edited:

nkdbacks

Aug 7, 2008
AZ
Ended up shipping 77 cards - I think 45 or so we're from this weekend/today. Especially excited about one of them, didn't know it existed for years and then took me a few more years to find it. Will post scans when they're in!

bigunitcards

Sep 8, 2013
OKC, OK
I requested shipment on Sunday night and now Tuesday 1pm I got the shipping confirmation #. 1.5 business days to pull 70+ cards and ship after Black Friday is pretty impressive. I wonder if they're well staffed or ship requests were just light this year? If they actually mailed today I guess I'd receive by next Monday.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
I requested shipment on Sunday night and now Tuesday 1pm I got the shipping confirmation #. 1.5 business days to pull 70+ cards and ship after Black Friday is pretty impressive. I wonder if they're well staffed or ship requests were just light this year? If they actually mailed today I guess I'd receive by next Monday.

I think COMC is always quick filling orders. I order two or three times a year. Always fast delivery

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
I think COMC is always quick filling orders. I order two or three times a year. Always fast delivery

Not so much for Canadian orders. Mine usually take up to a week for packaging, then another 2-3 for shipping. Takes about a month to receive my cards. :(

Sent from my Android using the Freedom Cardboard app.

nkdbacks

Aug 7, 2008
AZ
Not so much for Canadian orders. Mine usually take up to a week for packaging, then another 2-3 for shipping. Takes about a month to receive my cards. :(

Sent from my Android using the Freedom Cardboard app.

I've had both these issues - I've had orders (like this black Friday one) that package and ship within a day or 2 and arrive 3 or 4 days later, and I've also had a couple that have taken a week and a half to package and another week until they ship it out. Doesn't really seem to be any rhyme or reason, but when I get free shipping I'm not really complaining. Most of my cards have been sitting there for 4, 5 months anyway, so what's another couple weeks.

timtom

Apr 24, 2013
Nashville, TN
Shipped 213 cards. Roughly 100 from the black friday sale. Lots of cards for my ohio state collection. Really excited for everything to come

Dan

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
A tad off subject but the "sold out" Does that mean the card was actually sold or is it also possible the seller isn't selling it anymore? I was watching 2 cards almost to the end of the sale then the next day I see they are sold out. I just have a feeling they were not sold.

athletics07

Nov 10, 2013
A tad off subject but the "sold out" Does that mean the card was actually sold or is it also possible the seller isn't selling it anymore? I was watching 2 cards almost to the end of the sale then the next day I see they are sold out. I just have a feeling they were not sold.

It can be either/or. Simply put, not for sale.

If you happened to click on the historic sales and there were none prior that could tell you if it in fact sold - but that won't register until it's actually shipped.

Dilferules

Aug 10, 2012
Auburn, WA
I maybe went a little overboard and had 1,042 cards shipped for the ol' A's collection. I bought less wax and traded less this year than in past years, so I prefer to think of it as shifting the costs of boxes and bubble mailers to Black Friday. :rolleyes:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts