Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Most annoying PC card

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TGutta

May 30, 2010
Minnetonka, Minnesota
Absolutely can't stand Nyjer Morgan, but this was a limited Span Auto that I needed to have. Also doesn't help that the card has the Felix Pie Auto placed upside down ::facepalm::

2009SPAuthenticSignaturesTripleAutod02-10PMS.jpg

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
2003 Donruss Signature Cuts. Hands down the worst card in my collection.
2003 donruss cut signature alomar.jpg
It's like they took the (decent looking) base card, got stoned, then started messing around in photoshop. Select a rectangle, copy, drag, paste, and see how it looks. Except they left out that last step. They clicked save instead of UNDO. The graphic design is awful on its own, but the maximum crotch factor is over the top.

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
Is that really pack pulled?

I think so? It does have a serial number 10/100 on back. But most other cards from this set have cut sections from older Donruss Signature sets, while this card has one from 1998 Pinnacle Inside:
2003 donruss cut signature alomar and 1998 pinnacle inside.jpg
Maybe Donruss/Pinnacle had a bunch of 1998 Pinnacle Inside autographed but never distributed them, so chopped them up for this issue. I really dunno. It doesn't make sense that this is a fake, or a backdoor card, so I have to think it's legit. A legit awful card.

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
I think so? It does have a serial number 10/100 on back. But most other cards from this set have cut sections from older Donruss Signature sets, while this card has one from 1998 Pinnacle Inside:
View attachment 60589
Maybe Donruss/Pinnacle had a bunch of 1998 Pinnacle Inside autographed but never distributed them, so chopped them up for this issue. I really dunno. It doesn't make sense that this is a fake, or a backdoor card, so I have to think it's legit. A legit awful card.

Those are legit. The cuts are awful on them. Lot of times the legs don't match up slightly and it just looks weird.

I hate this photo of Grace. Makes him look like he has Tourette's Syndrome and Cerebral Palsy all in one.

01DONRUSS00.jpg

RNCoyote

Nov 4, 2009
Texas
Eric Byrnes 2000 Bowman which isn't him at all
1371-304Fr.jpg

1991-92 Hoops John Battle - of all photos they choose to put on the card it was his back side
1992-93 Topps hockey Luc Robitaille - instead on-ice action shot they got him in faceoff circle with the referee covering his lower body

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
I'll give you a second one. It bugs me for several reasons.

1) Why is Grace grabbing at Carr's ass?
2) Why is Carr looking so school-girl happy about it?
3) The optical illusion of the dust cloud that makes it look like Grace's ******* is ready for Carr's booty, or that the photographer's thumb is in the picture.

Just a weird, ambiguously gay duo card.

95UDCCCARRsilver.jpg

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos

3) The optical illusion of the dust cloud that makes it look like Grace's ******* is ready for Carr's booty, or that the photographer's thumb is in the picture.

95UDCCCARRsilver.jpg

I am just cracking up in my break room
Looking at that card, everyone probably thinks I'm crazy

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013

95UDCCCARRsilver.jpg

Regardless of all the things about Grace/Carr that are wrong, how the heck did they choose a picture with the photographers fingers in it?

Ryan

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts