Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

&&&&&&&&&&&& GOOD MORNING Wednesday THREAD 10/26/16 &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ashburn Alley

Aug 10, 2008
Philadelphia, PA
Good afternoon all. Started shopping for my MTSS victim last night while feeding the baby. I actually almost forgot about it between the kid and the house remodel.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Afternoon all!

Haven't been on lately. My Mom passed away Saturday night. She had been sick off and on for a couple months. But she'd been particularly bad since Monday. However, the docs thought she had a few months so it's still a bit of a shock. :(

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Afternoon all!

Haven't been on lately. My Mom passed away Saturday night. She had been sick off and on for a couple months. But she'd been particularly bad since Monday. However, the docs thought she had a few months so it's still a bit of a shock. :(

My condolences to you and yours

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
Afternoon all!

Very sad to hear that, God bless.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Afternoon all!

very sorry to hear :( my condolences
if we can be a distraction please post away. I know the boards and it's members were a help for me when my mom passed.

morning everyone. first day back at work. going pretty well so far.
have some mail to get to. have my MTSS items in and ready to go. so excited to see that go out and get received. also received my Mtss package.. waiting impatiently :)

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Been trying to sort and clean up, came across this...
7541f124034f08982ca6c491a7e42e6b.jpg

That's a stack of signed photos of me and players, I think I need a photo album. Oh and there's no Mets in there, cuz they are already in a different album, lol

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Afternoon all!

Truly sorry! Prayers to you and your family!!
DANNY

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Afternoon all!

Putting you and family on my prayer list.

Latest posts