Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Upper Echelon - Free to a good home, but you must pay it forward - Read Post #1 FIRST

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

thejackaryman8

Sep 11, 2008
Mesa, Arizona
Upper Echelon --- Free To A Good Home --- Read Post 1 Before You Participate

I should be 1 and 1 because I was told I didn't have to put anything up on the Ted Williams claim. I probably still will though...I want to buy I just need to get home and have some free time to do that. I'm not XXXXXing or anything...just pointing that out. Some of the guys that have a positive number going for them in that last column, WOW! Nice job guys. Fun to watch this thread as it rolls along!

Crewfan82

Apr 21, 2009
Change me to two posted and two claimed. I took down the Perez Auto, which drops my posted to two. I claimed some Packers autos from MojoDan outside of the thread for the Causey I posted.

thanks again for taking the time to put all this info together.

Member# of Items Posted# of Items Claimed + or -
1st4040110
200lbhockeyplayer110
69MetsFan110
A_Pharis431
Alexs6414-3
AllTheHype211
AnthonyK.211
AshburnAlley330
Bill Menard23-1
Bob Loblaw303
Catdaddycards712-5
cmixer110
Crewfan82312
cubfanbudman23-1
devin330
DRav87101
FriarG101
gmarutiak21129
gracecollector532
Greg Cleveland633
highphat220
hive17211
James52411202
JEBJJA101
Keyser Soze101
Lancemountain734
markotsay7110
metallicalex777330
michaelstepper413
mlballtimegreats202
mojodan21147
moxacaine21516
Musial Collector11101
rebelpawn422
rookieaddict413
rum151man1385
sneekc211
steve-a-reno853
thejackaryman812-1
Therion110
Trolea1234431
Waulk11110
WNP22220
wolfmanalfredo440
Y4NK335101

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
I didn't see a completed Vitters Refractor for comp purposes. I saw several base in the $5-8 range, which made me think the Vitters Refractor was probably about $10-13. At any rate, if you all want to accept it as a post and claim it, go right ahead. I was just trying to be sure we kept things at the $15 min.

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
That list frightens me a little. What's been posted and what has been claimed are a couple different animals. For example, Jeff N. posted 3 items, none of which have been claimed to my knowledge and it's been quite a while, so chances are either a) no one wanted to claim them or b) people have forgotten what was posted and what is still available. To say he is up 3 items, well, I'd disagree with that. He has the potential to be up three items, but at this time, he's simply "0."

I think the "up/down" column should reflect what is truly owed to/from individuals based on what has been claimed.

That said, you've done more than your share of the work load to track this stuff! It's way more detail than I ever imagined this thread gathering (note, it is very useful and good detail)!

Also - I have a request that Steve (catdaddy) be given a break here. He'll catch up at some point. I know his home was just broken into last week and many of his collectibles were taken. Give him some time to regroup and figure it out and I'm sure he'll be back around sometime. In the meantime, if he still sees stuff he likes, I hope he'll continue to claim it and not be given a hard time about it.

Last edited:

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
I was thinking the amount offered didn't matter, it was just what was claimed vs what you claim...

regardless, thank you for your work on the list and maintaining order.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Upper Echelon --- Free To A Good Home --- Read Post 1 Before You Participate

I think the work Steve has done is amazing. Don't expect anyone to keep track on more than a "hey I noticed this" type of response. It's great work and much appreciated. :)
if you've claimed something great, i would expect to see something added right away like the rules state. and if your item goes unclaimed after several days time to repost.
I enjoy adding to the thread and helping others more than anything. I'm probably a little to picky with what I like for this but I'm really enjoying seeing everything going on

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal
OK ill give these a few more days and then I guess they'll be staying with me.

IMG_5393_zps3905df48.jpg

Bob Loblaw

Aug 21, 2008
Bright House Field
Technically, it was 4 items.

That list frightens me a little. What's been posted and what has been claimed are a couple different animals. For example, Jeff N. posted 3 items, none of which have been claimed to my knowledge and it's been quite a while, so chances are either a) no one wanted to claim them or b) people have forgotten what was posted and what is still available. To say he is up 3 items, well, I'd disagree with that. He has the potential to be up three items, but at this time, he's simply "0."

I think the "up/down" column should reflect what is truly owed to/from individuals based on what has been claimed.

That said, you've done more than your share of the work load to track this stuff! It's way more detail than I ever imagined this thread gathering (note, it is very useful and good detail)!

Also - I have a request that Steve (catdaddy) be given a break here. He'll catch up at some point. I know his home was just broken into last week and many of his collectibles were taken. Give him some time to regroup and figure it out and I'm sure he'll be back around sometime. In the meantime, if he still sees stuff he likes, I hope he'll continue to claim it and not be given a hard time about it.

A_Pharis

I should be 1 and 1 because I was told I didn't have to put anything up on the Ted Williams claim. I probably still will though...I want to buy I just need to get home and have some free time to do that. I'm not XXXXXing or anything...just pointing that out. Some of the guys that have a positive number going for them in that last column, WOW! Nice job guys. Fun to watch this thread as it rolls along!

Yeah, that Williams didn't require a replacement in lieu of the effort of getting it crossed over from ***. Though it held $60 value, it was my choice to make it a "no caveat" claim.

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
I was just trying to get the info out there, as more times than not people have Zero idea if they are ahead, behind, even, etc.
Catdaddycards can have all of the breaks you want to give, I only post the info that I have in front of me, didnt exclude any members, not fair to do so no matter what your situation is.
I agree and disagree with the what a person has claimed vs what they have put up for claiming / claimed
I have nice stuff up that for some reason people dont want to claim, so I go from a +1 to a -5.
Im more than happy to pull down my nice stuff, put up $15 type items that will easily be claimed if that is where you all want this to go, just let me know what I should do to get me back to at least 0.

A_Pharis

I was just trying to get the info out there, as more times than not people have Zero idea if they are ahead, behind, even, etc.
Catdaddycards can have all of the breaks you want to give, I only post the info that I have in front of me, didnt exclude any members, not fair to do so no matter what your situation is.
I agree and disagree with the what a person has claimed vs what they have put up for claiming / claimed
I have nice stuff up that for some reason people dont want to claim, so I go from a +1 to a -5.
Im more than happy to pull down my nice stuff, put up $15 type items that will easily be claimed if that is where you all want this to go, just let me know what I should do to get me back to at least 0.

If it is a real effort towards putting up a nice item - it counts IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts