Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

TwinsFest 2014

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TGutta

May 30, 2010
Minnetonka, Minnesota
Anyone going Friday night and needs any cards of the following LMK, they are free of charge, you have to make arrangements around my schedule to get them though.

Arcia, topps heritage x2, bowman x2
Dozier, topps chrome x4, topps base x1
Florimon, topps heritage x2
Gibson, topps pro debut x8
Hermsen, topps pro debut x4
Herrmann, bowman chrome x3
Hicks, topps heritage x7, topps base x1
Mastroianni, bowman chrome x4
May, topps heritage x2
Sano, topps heritage x5, bowman best x1

Hey Chris, I know these players aren't on your list but any chance you have either of these cards?

J.O. Berrios 2013 Topps Heritage MILB
Danny Santana 2012 Bowman Chrome Prospects

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
Hey Chris, I know these players aren't on your list but any chance you have either of these cards?

J.O. Berrios 2013 Topps Heritage MILB
Danny Santana 2012 Bowman Chrome Prospects

Sorry dont have either
Cards I listed are ones I picked up last year on the cheap, so I got tons of each player
Not planning on doing cards anymore, so if you want all of the above, they are yours

TGutta

May 30, 2010
Minnetonka, Minnesota
Sorry dont have either
Cards I listed are ones I picked up last year on the cheap, so I got tons of each player
Not planning on doing cards anymore, so if you want all of the above, they are yours

No worries. I only really need to get a few players this year and all of the others I'm just filling in with what I can. I know that you were planning on moving most of your Cuddyer stuff and mentioned something about sending them to COMC. Do you have a 2011 Topps Hope Diamond /60 #21 ?

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
No worries. I only really need to get a few players this year and all of the others I'm just filling in with what I can. I know that you were planning on moving most of your Cuddyer stuff and mentioned something about sending them to COMC. Do you have a 2011 Topps Hope Diamond /60 #21 ?

Pretty sure that I do, will check when I get home tonight.

Decided Im going on Sunday now too, to get Buxton and Sano on a 16*20

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
I hear ya
Doesn't help that Saturday sold out otherwise I'd go then.

Haha, yeah I know. I wish I would have known they had the Sano/Buxton 16x20 at Fan HQ. Its probably a good thing I found out too late since I don't need to go around spending more money :lol:

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
HQ still has it, it'll just cost ya more :)

As much as I want to support HQ, I will have to pass lol. I'm 10 hours away so I was already scrambling to to get in on some of their deals. Thankfully [MENTION=1953]Musial Collector[/MENTION] was nice enough to pick up a Tony O. 16x20 for me while he was there.

mkhawk21

Oct 7, 2012
Mason City, IA
I'm working on getting some cards together and my bats to be signed. This is my first Twins Fest so I have one random question, will there be any vendors at Target Field selling 8x10's? Any idea of what they would charge? I'm interested in a few but just curious on what they charge. Thanks and hopefully I can meet with some of you on Saturday!

hrbek14

Jan 27, 2013
Waconia, MN
I'm working on getting some cards together and my bats to be signed. This is my first Twins Fest so I have one random question, will there be any vendors at Target Field selling 8x10's? Any idea of what they would charge? I'm interested in a few but just curious on what they charge. Thanks and hopefully I can meet with some of you on Saturday!

There are tons of vendors selling 8x10s... Or there have been in the past. We'll see this year with the increased table fees. They have been around $5 in the past.

hrbek14

Jan 27, 2013
Waconia, MN
Agreed on 8x10s. I'll buy there if I need to but sometimes its been tough to find a time to grab them when I'm not waiting in line. Don't think I'll havd that problem this year.

TGutta

May 30, 2010
Minnetonka, Minnesota
Does anybody going on Friday have a Silver DecoColor paint pen? That's what was used on my Morneau bobblehead and I would like to do the same for my Mauer and Gladden. Or if nobody has one, do you know where I can buy one?

Members online

Latest posts