Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The FCB Karaoke Contest

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
Guys... Let's do something Crazy

You like crazy right?

Welcome to the FCB Karaoke Contest. Over the next month March 1st - March 31st you will upload your BEST version of you singing what ever song you wish to Youtube. The FCB Community / Mod staff will judge the results and the winner will win prizes.

There are no requirements of length, song any anything that is within youtubes terms of service is allowed in this contest.

A little bit of fine print though

1. Moderators are allowed to participate but may not judge if they do.
2. Users may place as many submissions as they wish.
3. Submissions must be labeled for Freedom Card Board
4. Views on youtube COUNT so you will want to promote your video
4. Each video will need to include a plug for FCB and list some features that you like about FCB (a mini commercial if you will)
5. Have fun with it... this is designed to be goofy, off the wall and fun

FIRST PLACE: $125 Paypal
SECOND PLACE: $50 Paypal
THIRD PLACE: $25 Paypal

There will be honorable mentions as well that will receive other goodies from the FCB rewards program stash.

Thank you and good luck!

Hendersonfan

May 2, 2011
Buckeye Country
No videos, nor will there be, but I have been known to karaoke when I booze. Johnny Cash - Ring of Fire is my go to. I don't even listen to country, but I love that song. Also used to do Digital Underground - Humpty Dance with my friends.

This notice is required by law.

matfanofold

Aug 10, 2008
You would have to add a couple zeros on those numbers to get me to sing in a YouTube video and post/promote it!

Cool idea though!

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
Aaaargh! My eyes, My EYES!!!!

Some guys on the video game site I was on didnt believe I actually played Rock Band, so I did videos of me on the drums, guitar, and the bass. Heres me on the bass. I know its not me singing, but this is probably as close as im gonna get.

Last edited:
Jun 30, 2010
Chris, maybee you can fly the winner down and sing at the piano bar just around the corner from your shop...I've sung there many times...One of the best piano players in the city.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
If you see me carrying golf clubs , fishing rods , singing , having danced , riding a horse and eating pinto beans -----------------------

THERE IS NO TOMORROW

Jun 30, 2010
altobelli's been there, never sang though

They have been there for 20 years. I haven't been in the last couple of years, but I used to practically live there on Thurs,Fri, or Sat night. Even did a couple of 1 hour shows. The owners are great and piano player Randy is also. He's been there the whole time and has never had a lesson. Great talent..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online