Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

☆☆☆☆☆ TUESDAY Morning Thread 3-25 ☆☆☆☆☆

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Morning
Dan I'd say I'm around a 2-3 on the organization level. Have a medium flat rate going to [MENTION=2026]tramers[/MENTION] here soon but have more I found :/

Received confirmation that panini has mailed my Chris Davis between the seams autograph /10! 35 days after initial redemption was entered

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Good Morning/Afternoon Gents! I had an extremely busy weekend with Jen which was good and successful as it was work related for the Environmental Science Center where she is the outreach manager of. Back to work today and in between meetings so it should fly by nicely.

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Dont hate me [MENTION=4030]michaelstepper[/MENTION]. Just yanked this off COMC for $23. That's a piece of fuzz near his face, not damage (was on back scan too).

0589f19f-cb14-489c-a2f4-1a5513cc75d7.jpg

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
My guess is that Charlie, and both Alexs are the most organized in their collections.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
I just bought a new load of supplies to reorganize my collection, couldn't get everything I wanted since the last time I bought supplies the prices had increased, but I'm well on my way. Probably around a 7 right now

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
My guess is that Charlie, and both Alexs are the most organized in their collections.

I'd give mine a 7 at the moment. I've got all of my Felix items in toploaders/magnetic cases and sorted by non GU/non-auto > GU with no auto > auto with no GU > GU with auto > patches > patches with auto. I also have all of my veteran/HOF sorted the exact same way but need to upgrade quite a few top loaders with magnetic cases as well. I finally have a solo trade box as I used to keep it spread out throughout the rest of the boxes.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
On a scale of 1-10, how happy is everyone with the organization of their collection?

I am below the scale at present because of a complete overhaul.

Josh Johnson: 8/10
Dennis Northcutt: 8/10
Everything else: 4/10

Need to load up on supplies in the next 9 months to just make the collection match up hard case / magnetic wise.

U L Washington Rookie

Dec 7, 2012
D Town
On a scale of 1-10, how happy is everyone with the organization of their collection?

I am below the scale at present because of a complete overhaul.

I'd score mine a 6. My player collection guys are in good shape and so are my sets that I have worked on. By my random cool cards / non-PC stars are a mess.

A challenge of mine is to figure out how to organize my player collection overlaps with set collections. My decision tends to change over time. I'm currently putting the first copy in with the set collection and any duplicates in the player boxes.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
I will be making a supplies purchase at some point over the next month or so. I'm hoping to afford just about all of the top loaders and team/graded bags that I need. magnet cases will be pretty costly so I'm thinking that I'm going to go with top loaders up to a certain value, and magnet cases for the high end purchases.

Hendersonfan

May 2, 2011
Buckeye Country
I'm going to wait for awhile to order supplies. I don't really want to, but I want to make sure what will fit in my safe. My plan is to get a 5000 ct. box to go above the drawers and put my 1 screw holders in the drawers. I'll test fit next time I'm at my moms (location of safe).

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
My goal is to get my room rearranged first, and then that will give me my options for displaying the pieces that I want displayed, and then I can work on organizing from there. All of my base and inserts are completely unorganized. My Span PC was organized until I decided to end the collection, and the same goes for the Mauer collection. My sets were organized as well, until I started doing TTM autos, then I pulled cards from my couple of Ginter sets to get signed. Now, its all pretty much a mess. My scans are somewhat organized on my computer though, but then when I trade or sell some of them, that's when it starts getting messy since I don't always update that right away

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts