Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

(2016) It's that time of the year, again. Order your REA catalog!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
http://www.robertedwardauctions.com/auction/2014_fall/899.html

This opened at 5k and went unsold
item_32932_1.jpg

item_32932_2.jpg

item_32932_3.jpg

A_Pharis

With the way bench has been used in the past for Ruth cards (and often listed as bats), I'm surprised Topps wouldn't buy that and put it into cards. "Memorabilia" that would - no doubt - get listed as "glove".

homerun28aa

Jun 8, 2011
Some of the items they auction off are astounding, I love browsing their site just to see what was auctioned off and what it sold for. Really cool stuff thanks for sharing

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
Someone gave me last year's catalog, which is just great to look through. I signed up for this year's. Thanks for the heads up OP.

A_Pharis

You're welcome, everyone. I just know that, hobby-wise, this is one of the highlights of my year. I was amazed at how many people didn't know about this so I wanted to make sure you all had the opportunity. I cannot stress enough that if this is your first time getting the REA Catalog... you will be amazed.

IndyManning18

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
With the way bench has been used in the past for Ruth cards (and often listed as bats), I'm surprised Topps wouldn't buy that and put it into cards. "Memorabilia" that would - no doubt - get listed as "glove".
Yeah, but it would be pretty sweet to own #'s 1/2 & 2/2 of the nameplate.

TNP777

Aug 7, 2008
the 209
Thanks for the heads up. I've never ordered one before, but I've heard great things. Looking forward to seeing one in person.

Members online