Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

--------Sunday Morning Thread---------

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Juan Gris

May 23, 2013
Columbus, OH
Morning - Just about to head out after a long overtime shift. I wish I had seen more of the Oscar nominated movies before tonight's show.

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Good morning! Also looking forward to the Daytona 500 [MENTION=2685]69MetsFan[/MENTION]
The race and spring training starting mean spring is here.....don't look outside my window at the 10 inches of snow:)
DANNY

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
Good morning. 6 inches of snow overnight. I want to thank [MENTION=4030]michaelstepper[/MENTION] for coming through on his side of our Super Bowl bet. I already challenged him for the first Yanks Ms series. To be continued.....
image-43.jpg

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
Good morning. 6 inches of snow overnight. I want to thank [MENTION=4030]michaelstepper[/MENTION] for coming through on his side of our Super Bowl bet. I already challenged him for the first Yanks Ms series. To be continued.....
image-43.jpg

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Happy Daytona 500 Sunday everyone! Go Jr!

Morning all, first day back to work and I miss the little guy already !

So sweet

Morning - Just about to head out after a long overtime shift. I wish I had seen more of the Oscar nominated movies before tonight's show.

The dropping gas prices keeps lowering the overtime that I am allowed to get. Never thought I would be wishing for higher gas prices. Oscar nominated movies don't usually interest me.

Good morning. 6 inches of snow overnight. I want to thank @michaelstepper for coming through on his side of our Super Bowl bet. I already challenged him for the first Yanks Ms series. To be continued.....
image-43.jpg

Nice pick up!

Last edited:

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois

Morning Kiddies was 31 here yesterday..but it's now the warmest it will be today at 13 degrees.

As for the Oscar movies, we watched "Boyhood" man that was painfully long and I give it a 2 star rating at best. Then we watch Box Trolls..... 2 stars as well. It is an animated movie about .....Box Trolls :p

Today we are going to watch Fury with Brad Pitt and then the movie Tammy with Melissa Mc Carthy. Only Fury seems to be nominated for an Oscar not Tammy I don't think. Boyhood is up also and maybe Box Trolls too but not really sure

Also today is the wife's birthday, so we're heading out later to celebrate too.

Last edited:

nkdbacks

Aug 7, 2008
AZ
I have seen exactly 1 movie that got an Oscar nomination - Gone Girl, which Rosamund Pike got a Best Actress nom for. Otherwise I haven't seen anything, which is pretty much the case every year. I'm not really into movies, don't have the attention span to sit for 2+ hours or desire to ever pay for a movie ticket, and then forget about stuff by the time it's out on DVD.

I also don't like things that are one-and-done, which is why I prefer TV series and book series, which go on for years. That being said, I saw maybe 7 or 8 movies this year and the only one I really enjoyed was Guardians of the Galaxy - and I absolutely loved that.

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Morning Kiddies was 31 here yesterday..but it's now the warmest it will be today at 13 degrees.

As for the Oscar movies, we watched "Boyhood" man that was painfully long and I give it a 2 star rating at best. Then we watch Box Trolls..... 2 stars as well. It is an animated movie about .....Box Trolls :p

Today we are going to watch Fury with Brad Pitt and then the movie Tammy with Melissa Mc Carthy. Only Fury seems to be nominated for an Oscar not Tammy I don't think. Boyhood is up also and maybe Box Trolls too but not really sure

Also today is the wife's birthday, so we're heading out later to celebrate too.

Happy Birthday to your wife, Richard!!:)

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
If you are buying lots of cards = lots of mailers how do you keep track ???

I always thought the same thing. I know I have not gotten a few things over the past few months. But not sure who owes me since I wrote down what was incoming but in some cases forgot to out from who. :eek::thumbdown:

Latest posts