Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

<<<<<<<Monday Morning Thread>>>>>>>

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
In the app, I can only put one picture in the app and then the app freezes. Force close the app, go back to the thread you were leaving a post to, begin to do it again and the app will ask if you want to use your draft, use your draft and now you can add as many pics as you want, sucks but that is my work around

Weird I have the iPhone 5c (that one came before the 5s right? I dunno, I have whichever came first) and have no problems posting multiple pics or whatever

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Weird I have the iPhone 5c (that one came before the 5s right? I dunno, I have whichever came first) and have no problems posting multiple pics or whatever

I have the iPhone 6 with iOS 8.3 and it does it to me every time and has been for a long while

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
I was just referencing your cabinet yesterday on the FCB Facebook group, now it won't be hard for the guy to find it

well tell em all HIYA from me, which guy BTW??
kicked%20out_zpsiq6pa4sk.jpg

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
In the app, I can only put one picture in the app and then the app freezes. Force close the app, go back to the thread you were leaving a post to, begin to do it again and the app will ask if you want to use your draft, use your draft and now you can add as many pics as you want, sucks but that is my work around

I actually tried all that and it still does not work right.
Had an ATT Samsung updated yesterday and it took 2 hours for if to load and update. And now I'm having more problems with the app then I did before.
And they changed my keyboard color and the font I see. Plus contacts are different now as well. Even my text messages the back ground is orange instead of blue like it used to be

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
Yard work and projects had to be put on hold due to this rain. I was in a groove the past few days.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Morning. Some great comedy in here today.
Pine tar: you have a galaxy right? I use the app all the time. Only gripes I have are I can't add a pic after I post so I have to make a new post. And I can't start a thread from the app. Maybe delete and download again?

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Good Afternoon Gents! It has been a nice and sunny close to 70's kind of week since around Wednesday of last week. Should stay at least until tomorrow, and hopefully will be back by the weekend as we are going on our first mushroom scavenging hike with Milo this year. Had a few controlled forest fires during the summer so we will be hunting mainly for morels and if we are lucky might find a bucket or two of chantrelles as well.

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
[MENTION=4030]michaelstepper[/MENTION] I have a Galaxy as well. To start a new thread, go to Forums >> Hobby Talk >> Baseball (or whatever sport). Then use the same method you'd use to reply to a thread. On my S2 there's a menu button at the bottom left next to the Home button. There should be an option "New Topic".

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
[MENTION=4030]michaelstepper[/MENTION] I have a Galaxy as well. To start a new thread, go to Forums >> Hobby Talk >> Baseball (or whatever sport). Then use the same method you'd use to reply to a thread. On my S2 there's a menu button at the bottom left next to the Home button. There should be an option "New Topic".

Hmm. Tried, didn't work. I can subscribe or share the thread topic though. I grab a screen shot here in a bit.

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Hmm. Tried, didn't work. I can subscribe or share the thread topic though. I grab a screen shot here in a bit.

It might display differently on a newer phone, but for me when I open the app, after the blue FCB screen (with the pic and address of the store on it) it goes here:
1429561268216.jpg

Tap "Forums" at the top and it goes here:
1429561371652.jpg

Tap on "Hobby Talk" to get here:
1429561416550.jpg

Tap one the topics to get here:
1429561459205.jpg

Finally, when I tap the menu key next to my Home key, this pops up and I select "New Topic":
1429561540028.jpg

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
It might display differently on a newer phone, but for me when I open the app, after the blue FCB screen (with the pic and address of the store on it) it goes here:
View attachment 49207

Tap "Forums" at the top and it goes here:
View attachment 49208

Tap on "Hobby Talk" to get here:
View attachment 49209

Tap one the topics to get here:
View attachment 49210

Finally, when I tap the menu key next to my Home key, this pops up and I select "New Topic":
View attachment 49211

That worked! Have to hold it and it vibrates twice and that menu pops up. Thanks!!

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
well tell em all HIYA from me, which guy BTW??
kicked%20out_zpsiq6pa4sk.jpg

Emmanuel

Afternoon all...

Dustin , I think you hurt Andres feelings with that "too many" statement.

Ryan

LOL, I should rephrase it and say too many higher end cards, there can never be too many Andre Dawson cards, but there are too many higher end cards for my wallet right now.

Thanks for the heads up! I do own one of those already, could always use another.

@michaelstepper I have a Galaxy as well. To start a new thread, go to Forums >> Hobby Talk >> Baseball (or whatever sport). Then use the same method you'd use to reply to a thread. On my S2 there's a menu button at the bottom left next to the Home button. There should be an option "New Topic".

I cant start threads on the app

Members online