Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*Friday Morning Thread^*^*^*^*^*^*

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Waxov

Mar 23, 2013
USA
hey guys, its that time of the year again... Im here for a week or two until I go into convulsions thinking about terrible Mariners baseball, sticker autos, and redemptions.

:grouphug:

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Thanks for the birthday wishes guys! One of the guys at work brought in donuts for break since it was my birthday, and then the woman that worked there brought me a cake. She was done for good at noon today so she didn't even get to eat any of the cake today.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Afternoon!
Another 10 hrs today. End up working 3-4 tomorrow off Sunday work Monday then off for a week. Can't wait. My birthday Tuesday and my grandma's flying in tonight with my uncle.

Happy Birthday zac! Anything specific you were looking at doing for the day/evening?

Going into our 4th week here without rain. We had a massive thunder and lightening storm the other night but no wet stuff.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
As usual, Storen made it too interesting, but Nats win again. "Mad Max"'s ERA is now 1.67.

And it may be time to take Stults out of the Braves rotation...

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Afternoon!
Another 10 hrs today. End up working 3-4 tomorrow off Sunday work Monday then off for a week. Can't wait. My birthday Tuesday and my grandma's flying in tonight with my uncle.

Happy Birthday zac! Anything specific you were looking at doing for the day/evening?

Going into our 4th week here without rain. We had a massive thunder and lightening storm the other night but no wet stuff.

Sleep lol. I'm going into work Tomorrow morning

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Happy Birthday Zac!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Members online

Latest posts