Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

^*^*^*^*^*^*Monday Morning Thread*^*^*^*^*^*

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Morning all.

Happy birthday!

12 hours into a big pc item being up, I bid on the item to get my foot in the door and messaged the seller to see of he would sell it bin style. No contact back and someone bid me up to my high bid then retracted. Yay

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Good afternoon.

Happy birthday to the Birthday Boys today. To quote Yoda: "When 900 years old you are, look as good you will not."
:p

Sent from my Android using the Freedom Cardboard app.

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Happy Birthday, birthday boys!

Morning all.

12 hours into a big pc item being up, I bid on the item to get my foot in the door and messaged the seller to see of he would sell it bin style. No contact back and someone bid me up to my high bid then retracted. Yay

Probably the best reason to use a snipe program like gixen.com. I can't see any reason to bid except at the very end of an auction, so you don't broadcast your desire to win the card, or encourage shillers to find your max bid and then retract.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good evening all. Work was long today. Went in early, got off late. The good news is that I've got Friday off due to my comp time. I was going to be getting off early, but today pushed me past the 8 hour mark. Looking forward to sleeping in on Friday lol.

Happy birthday Dr. Calfas! Hope it's a good one!

Members online

Latest posts