Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Want Your Collection Shared On Twitter?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Therion

Nov 19, 2008
Looooooosiana!
Every few hours a spot in the queue opens up. This is a great way for your collection to get put in front of 6000 new eyes, potentially.

Therion

Nov 19, 2008
Looooooosiana!
I will put it back in the rotation after a few days. I don't want the content to seem stale, but I also want as much exposure for each member as possible.

I have three open spots in the queue, so let me know what you want shared or live at the mercy of what I find interesting!

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
I don't have a collection per se, being a prospector I call it a stash, but I do post pics every so often, from my handle [MENTION=1770]Jaypers[/MENTION]413.

Therion

Nov 19, 2008
Looooooosiana!
JP and goob, I have you both in the queue.

joey, I will gladly add you to the queue but the effort is to get more people to FCB, not Photobucket. The solution is simple. Start a thread here called "joey12508's Running Collection" and then link photobucket there. That way I can give you more views and get more people to FCB at the same time.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
JP and goob, I have you both in the queue.

joey, I will gladly add you to the queue but the effort is to get more people to FCB, not Photobucket. The solution is simple. Start a thread here called "joey12508's Running Collection" and then link photobucket there. That way I can give you more views and get more people to FCB at the same time.

I do have a couple shared pc threads. My ongoing 04, 05 classic and immortal sweet spot sets. Not one singular thread which i can do if need be.

Therion

Nov 19, 2008
Looooooosiana!
Two spots open in the queue. Remember that it doesn't have to be a collection. It can be anything that you find here. Read through what I've been Tweeting to see the kind of stuff that can bring users here.

In addition, if you are on Twitter, please RT anything I post that you find interesting. This can help us get some of your followers here.

I am also looking for recommendations of users on Twitter that I can contact directly to try and lure them here. I really want to get some users that will be active in any forum, not just baseball. I have posted this here because it is our most active forum.

mrdallas

Mar 20, 2013
Roseville CA
I have these three sets that I am trying to finish off but are almost complete... Not sure if this is what you are looking for. I can try to add pictures to a few of the threads. But if it gets some exposure maybe it will help me collect the remaining cards I need. :) WIN WIN... :D Quick question... I would like to follow the feed. is it under @freedomcardboard? Sorry, kind of new to the whole twitter thing

http://www.freedomcardboard.com/for...er-set-of-1998-Donruss-Preferred-(PLEASE!!)-)

http://www.freedomcardboard.com/forum/showthread.php/144425-2004-Leaf-R-amp-S-master-set-Need-help

http://www.freedomcardboard.com/for...177-1998-Donruss-Preferred-Prized-Collections

my twitter is @robert_gabriele

Therion

Nov 19, 2008
Looooooosiana!
Queue updated up to this point. I've got you both!

Threads about what you want are also great. Maybe we can kick start the transaction boards a bit too.

You can follow the postings by following FCBsportscards.

Fandruw25

Aug 25, 2008
To help increase views/shares you may want to link FCB twitter in the OP.
Not sure why this wasn't done in the first place.:confused:

Therion

Nov 19, 2008
Looooooosiana!
Adding @FCBsportscards to the first post. Good catch! Updated all Tweets in the queue with Twitter handles.

Latest posts