Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Griffey Collector's Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

zlpeterson

Sep 23, 2015
San Francisco
I have a hunch that the owner is bidding this one up. The bids don't make much sense to me otherwise.

Agreed, will be more interesting where it ends. There's another blue on the bay right now that went unsold listed at $3,000!!! Btw, update on problemstein....his blue is up to $799 with 4+ days left. I don't understand the bids that end in really odd cents like $685.23, what's the point?

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
ssupdateredink.jpg

ssupdateblueink.jpg

never did really figure the print runs on theses.............

selah150pslm

Aug 7, 2008
Tucson, AZ
I have quietly been watching this thread for a long time, enjoy seeing all the great looking inserts from when I was collecting basketball in the 90's.

I do have a Griffey Auto in my Cubs collection:

WilliamsTripleAU20.jpg

I don't understand the bids that end in really odd cents like $685.23, what's the point?

Almost everyone of my bids will end in a random cent total. The reason I do it is that if someone has a $60 bid on the auction and I bid $60 they will win the auction as the first bid, but if I bid $60.08 then I would become the winner of the auction. It just minimizes the chances of losing an auction to a tie.

Sevilst

Apr 6, 2014
Hope all is well guys, haven't been on too much this year (busy busy) but I've got some free time coming up and couldn't think of a better place to start enjoying some time!

Got a couple pick-ups last week and wanted to share (I'll be doing a massive inventory over the next couple months and anything that will be going up for sale I'll be sure to list here first)

This Standing Ovation Superstar Spotlight /50 took me 10 years to find but I finally snagged it! Always loved the raised ball and classic Griffey swing.

Also is a SP Authentic Trade Card unredeemed (always thought these looked better than the actual commiserative card)

PUSuNJ8.jpgnODEHur.jpgKaI95cj.jpg

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA

Sevilst

Apr 6, 2014
Anyone have an EPIX Emerald Season Griffey Jr for sale/trade?

Please PM looking to complete that finally.

Members online